𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Makki pov

After Toru and I finished our shift, Mattsun and the rest of the group waited for us outside. I told them to follow us to our apartment so we could talk about everything in peace. They agreed and soon we all sat together in Toru's and my apartment. It was a bit small for the seven of us but we fit.

"Okay so let's talk about what happened," Inuoka started the conversation. "Sure," I agreed. "So, Makki and Mattsun switched bodies for three months and pretended to be each other," Ennoshita said. "Yes," both Mattsun and I replied. "And Mattsun's mother and Oikawa both knew about it," Iwa added. "Yes," Toru replied.

"So why didn't you tell us?" Ennoshita asked. "I was scared of what you would say," I responded. "I was scared what you would say after we switched back as well," Mattsun said. "I understand that you were scared but just so you know, we don't hate you for it and we still want to be your friends," Iwa told me. "Thank you," was all I could respond. I was overwhelmed to say the least. First, I had a really stressful day and then I saw them again.

After that conversation, we all talked about other things and I made dinner. Mattsun's mother would pick them up later as they all lived really close to each other but on the other side of the city.

To my surprise, Mattsun learned how to cook in the time we switched. I was still way better but he could cook a decent meal all by himself. I still decided to cook. While I was cooking, Mattsun stayed with me. We talked about our experience with the body switch and got to know each other. We got along pretty good. Mattsun was really nice and I started to believe that we were destined together just as Oikawa kept telling me. He was perfect. This stupid but kind hearted boy which radiated warmth. But, of course, he was straight.

Mattsun pov

After Makki prepared diner, we all ate. I saw that Oikawa and Iwa got along really good almost too good. I would definitely tease him about that later. I on the other hand, got to know Makki and I immediately realized why my friends loved him. He was really sweet and easy to talk to. I found myself getting comfortable around him fairly quickly.

Way too early, my mother came by to pick us up. Our parents didn't want us to take the train that late so we had no other choice. My mother talked to Makki a bit before we all said goodbye and entered the car.

While we were driving, everybody talked about how cool it was that we had two new friends and my mother kept telling me that she was glad that she got to know Makki. She treated him as if he was her child but she did that with all of my friends. I think that Makki liked that. He never had a parental figure in his life so it was probably nice for him.