𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

"good morning, Mattsun", Mattsun got greeted by a familiar voice he didn't hear for several months now. "Iwa", he screamed, engulfing his best friend in a hug.

"Calm down. What happened?" Iwaizumi asked confused. "I'm finally back", Mattsun said, confusing the other even more. "I am back in my own body. Me, Mattsun. Not Makki, me", Mattsun clarified. "I don't have the strength to deal with your different personalities now. Just help me prepare breakfast", Iwaizumi said annoyed. "We both know that I can't cook", Mattsun asked.

"Mattsun, it's you! Did you finally get your memory back?" Iwaizumi asked. He really missed this side of his best friend. "What are you talking about? I switched bodies with Makki for about three months and now I'm finally back", Mattsun stated. "Stop with the jokes. I'm glad you're back although I will miss the serious and smart part of you. I will definitely miss your cooking skills as well," Iwaizumi replied. He thought that Mattsun was just messing around with him.

"I'm not joking, Iwa", Mattsun stated and Iwa finally understood what his best friend just told him. "That would explain everything. I didn't expect something like this to be possible though", Iwaizumi said. "Me neither but it happened anyway", Mattsun replied.

After Mattsun explained everything to Iwa and this did the same, they told the others. They all were quite surprised.

"It makes sense but I don't know why he lied to us", Ennoshita said. "I think he wanted to become friends with us and I don't think it would have been the same if we knew that he wasn't Mattsun", Inuoka guessed. "Yeah, he doesn't have that many friends", Mattsun confirmed.

"He is a great friend though", Kyo stated and everyone else agreed. They told Mattsun how nice Makki was and how they really became close with him.

"I want to meet him", Mattsun said. "Sure but how?", Iwaizumi asked. He wanted to see the alternative version of his best friend as well. "We'll pay the coffee shop he works in a little visit", Mattsun replied, smirking.

They decided on going the next Saturday. It was about one week until then but Makki only worked there on the weekend so they didn't have another choice. Besides, they had school they needed to focus on.