𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

One day, Makki and Ennoshita met.  Ennoshita had a phase of depression and couldn't deal with it himself. He tended to drink when he wasn't doing well and Makki definitely didn't want that to happen to one of his friends. The other ones of their friend group didn't have time so Makki obviously helped. 

They talked a lot and Makki could help Ennoshita a lot. Ennoshita previously refused to tell anyone what really was going on inside of him because he was scared that the others would laugh at him and he thought that he could deal with it all himself. He thought that his problems were unnecessary and didn't want to bother the others. 

Makki knew how this felt and told him how he went through it all using 'A friend of me told me that' as an excuse. He didn't think that Ennoshita would listen to him if he told him that he wasn't Mattsun. 

After that, they both laughed a lot and enjoyed their time together. They grew close and after some days of them hanging out, they were closer than Mattsun and Ennoshita have ever been before. 

Makki was really happy that he was finally able to make some friends because he never had the chance to meet new people. Due to him being very smart, he skipped some classes and the people who were a lot older than him but also less intelligent refused to talk to him. Therefore, Makki was glad as the others also warmed up to him and started to love him just as much as they loved Mattsun. If they found out that Makki was another person, they wouldn't mind and just invite him to their friend group. Sadly, Makki didn't know that. He was still scared to be rejected again.