𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Makki pov

Despite my doubts, I still decided to confess. I just couldn't hide it anymore. Sure, there was a high chance of him not liking me but there still was a chance he did. I really hoped for the latter one. I didn't know what I would do if he didn't like me back.

"There you are," Mattsun greeted me. "Yeah, I'm here. What do you want to do?" I replied. "Let's just go to the park, we're almost there anyway," he said. "Sure," I responded. We then walked around the park, holding hands. I was really nervous but soon I got used to the feeling of his hand in mine. We talked about the most random things ever and just enjoyed our time together.

"Let's sit down, we wanted to picnic, didn't we," Mattsun said. "Yeah, let's do that," I replied. We sat down and stared at each other for a while before we both snapped out of it. "What do you want to eat first?" Mattsun said. It was obvious that he wanted to cover that he was staring and make the awkwardness go away. A really nice and successful try.

"So we have noodle salad, pizza rolls, pancakes and a lot of sweets," I stated. "That's right," Mattsun responded. "Can I have creampuffs? I know that those are the little ones which are a lot different from the ones I normally eat but they are great as well," I said. "Yeah. Sorry I didn't buy them. I couldn't find them at the store and they don't taste nearly as good anyway," Mattsun replied. "Don't worry. I liked those as well and I think there is a place where they sell cream puffs nearby so we could just buy some later," I responded. "That would be nice," Mattsun said. He seemed really nervous today. Maybe he wanted to confess as well. It would be possible. Actually, it was very likely. But what if he didn't? What if he noticed that I was in love with him and wanted to end our friendship? What if he felt weird around me? I overthought too much again but I couldn't help it. I loved him a lot so I couldn't help myself but overthink.

"You're zoning out again," Mattsun commented. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something," I replied. "Oh okay. What were you thinking about?" he asked. "I'll tell you later, don't worry," I responded. "No please do now," he begged. "First you have to buy me creampuffs," I teased. "okay, let's go," Mattsun said, grabbing my hand. I blushed and I could spot a tint of pink on his cheeks as well.

"You got your creampuff and now tell me," Mattsun said. We were sitting on a park bench near the shop where he bought them, both holding a creampuff in our hand. "Let me enjoy my food first," I responded. "If you don't tell me, I will steal your creampuff and eat it," Mattsun stated. "Okay fine, I'll tell you. I am in love with you," I said. Mattsun choked on his salvia and I couldn't help but break out in laughter. Mattsun soon joined. When we stopped laughing, Mattsun spoke up. "Do you actually mean it?" he asked. "I do," I replied. Now I had to wait for him to say something.

"I didn't expect that. Like at all. But I love you too," Mattsun said. "That's awesome. So do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Sure," he responded. "Well then, let's enjoy the rest of our date," I said as we both smiled.

This bodyswitch was without a doubt one of the best things that ever happened to me. I now had a bunch of loving friends and a boyfriend. I couldn't be happier.