𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Mattsun pov

The job in the Café was pretty chill. It was just noting down what the customers wanted and bringing it to them. The only thing that I didn't like about this job was that there were some people, mostly girls, who were hitting on me or rather Makki. I couldn't even imagine how he dealt with this as he worked here for way longer than I did.

I was happy when we finally finished our shift and went home. There, Oikawa showed told me a bit more about my office job and Makki. I must admit that Makki is a really nice person and I would love to meet him. I didn't want to meet him now though. I wanted to give him the chance to make some more friends, besides, I wanted to make one as well.

The next day was a Monday so I would work for the first time. I was really scared, I didn't want to make Makki lose his job just because of this stupid bodyswitch. He was probably fixing some of my grades at the moment because he was a fucking genius while I would probably mess up his life.

After I arrived, I went to my desk which luckily had a name tag and sat down. I then logged in, luckily Oikawa told me all of Makki's passwords earlier. He used one for everything because he wanted Oikawa to be able to log into everything if he wasn't able to and Oikawa wasn't good at remembering passwords. Makkis's password was really similar to mine, it was the same numbers just reorganized. Weird. 

Luckily, I found a document on the Computer in which everything I had to do was explained. Oikawa was right, it was just repetitive work, nothing I could possibly mess up. Makki definitely needed a new job but nobody trusted a 17-year-old boy to do work like that. Maybe they would once he turned 18. But the last ten months he was 17, he or rather I would have to work here.