𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

When Makki went to school the next day, he heard the teacher talking about him. The story with his mathematics teacher probably spread pretty fast. 

Throughout the whole day, Makki could see the teachers looking at him weirdly. He really had hoped that nobody would notice but this teacher really hated his guts and made a big deal out of it. He sometimes felt like he should've acted like he didn't know all of that already or maybe take some more time to solve all those questions which were way too easy for him. 

Maybe if I did all of this I could stay here a little longer. Maybe I would finally have the chance to experience the life I always wished for. 

But, of course, I wasn't allowed to. Of course, the universe wouldn't let me. Of course, I wasn't good enough. 

Everyone immediately looked through my act. I just hoped that they wouldn't hate me for doing this. 

I would have to think of a story to cover this all up. After all, it was scientifically not proven that body-switches existed. Nobody would believe in it as long as I didn't tell them. The only explanation could be a memory loss. It would be a really good cover-up. If you lose your memory, the free place can be replaced with memories you had in the back of your brain. It would give an explanation for all of this until we switched back. 

But how would we switch back? Would we even switch back? I never planned on staying in this body. Sure it was great experiencing the life I never had. Still, I missed my own body. I missed Oikawa. I missed my job. I missed my own life. A life where I didn't have to pretend. Sure this was great but it was not how I could live forever.