𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

They continued talking for a while until Makki went to the bathroom. He knew that the others wanted to talk about his 'memory loss' and he didn't mind. It was the best alternative for the actual truth. 

"I think I have an explanation for everything that happened. I found out that sometimes when people lose some of their memories, the brain fills that space with memories they forgot. Things that Mattsun knew deep down but never actively remembered. We always made gay jokes and tried to explain them to him so maybe he now recalls them. It could be the same for cooking and his straight A's. Maybe he didn't tell us because he thought that we would think differently of him if he forgot about us. In any way, I don't really care. I mean he is different but I like this side of him. I still miss the old him but this one is also cool. He and this version of him could really be great friends. If they weren't the same person, I would ship them", Iwaizumi stated. They all realized how similar yet different those two personas of their friend were. "Yeah, same. But for real, this version of him helped me a lot. He is really caring and can listen and be serious if he needs to. He seems to understand your problems and has good advice. He helped me get through something and I'm really glad he did", Ennoshita added. "mhm. For me, it's the same. I like this version of him. He's somehow like the gay, smart Mattsun we always jokingly told him to be", Inuoka continued. The rest agreed. "True. I only said it as a joke but if you think about it, it's true. He is a lot different than before and acts way more gay, even though he tries to hide it", Iwaizumi said. "Yes. Maybe we could go to pride with him, it's June soon", Ennoshita suggested and the rest agreed.