𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Mattsun pov

Today was the day, today was finally Saturday. The week was really exhausting and school was annoying. I had to tell every teacher how my memory returned and I forgot about everything that happened in the past three months. I hated to lie but it was the only way to explain the quick change in my grades. My mathematics teacher looked as if she had won the lottery when I told her that I would be dumb again, how she would've said it. Makki and she must have had beef in the time I was gone. I couldn't blame him. She really was a nightmare. 

On our way to the Café, I started getting anxious. What would happen if we saw them there? Would Makki hate me because I told my friends about the secret? Would it be awkward? Would we become friends or would we become enemies? I was overthinking again and I knew that I was overexaggerating but it was a situation I wasn't familiar with so my thoughts circled around all the bad outcomes it could have. Deep down I knew that everything would be fine but I somehow didn't quite accept it. 

After we arrived, we sat down at a table in the back of the cafe. I knew that this table was one of the tables assigned to Makki. 

After a while, Makki finally came by. He wasn't looking at us and just bluntly asking what we wanted. That changed when Iwa said, "I would like to have some chocolate cake," and he realized Iwa's voice. 

"I-Iwa, what are you guys doing here?" he asked, obviously forgetting that he shouldn't know my best friend by name. "We decided to visit a friend of us who works here, Makki," Iwa replied. "Oh, okay. Who? When I'm allowed to ask," Makki said, oblivious to the fact that he was the friend they were talking about. "You, who else," Iwa responded and Makki blushed slightly out of embarrassment. Cute. Not that I'd ever tell, it would just increase the 'shipping' and I wasn't too sure if Makki was comfortable with it. I didn't know him after all. 

"We'll talk later," Makki said after he took our orders and hurried to the register where he disappeared. When he brought our orders, he didn't talk much either. We just waited until the end of his shift so we could talk.