𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Over the next weeks, they grew even closer and the boys could finally convince Makki to go to pride with them. Makki really wanted to go but he knew that Mattsun wasn't gay and because he was kind of representing him, he didn't want to go. But after the others kept telling him to go, he decided to go as an ally.

So when the day, the group always went to Pride, came, Makki bought an ally button and put it on his shirt so nobody would hit on him or more Mattsun.

They had a lot of fun until Makki spotted a familiar brown-haired male. He told the others that he would be back in just a minute and ran over to his best friend.

"Toruuuuuu", Makki screamed. Oikawa immediately turned around looking where the voice came from. Makki could see that his best friend was confused. Yet, he ran up to him and hugged him. After he stopped, Oikawa looked at him confused. "What was that?", Oikawa asked. "Okay so this might sound crazy but I switched bodies with this random dude and I'm actually Hanamaki", Makki responded. Something in Oikawa's gaze changed and now he was the one hugging Makki. "I missed you so much Makki-bae~~", he said. Makki sighed relieved and confused at the same time.

Mattsun probably told him.

"He told you, didn't he?", Makki asked. "Yeah but he wouldn't be able to hide it anyway", Oikawa said.

He was right. Mattsun and I were very different and Oikawa would probably think that Aliens possessed me if I started acting differently.

"Anyway, Mattsun didn't come because he had to work but he told me that I would probably find you here. Luckily, I found you. There are so many people here", Oikawa said. "You're right. I'm just glad to see you again. We could-", Makki started but was cut off by the others calling for him. "I'll go. We will see each other again", Makki finished before he ran away.