Chapter 4

After a long, hot shower, Sharon makes me sit in a chair, while she takes her time to do my hair and makeup. I'm super excited about tonight!

"Please don't make me look like I'm some extra in a zombie movie! I really don't want to look like the bride of Frankenstein on my first night out with Collin!"

Sharon rolls her eyes at me.

"That's all the faith you have in me? I mean really hurt, Kels!"

"I'm sorry but I just want to look my best tonight, is all!"

"You are gonna look like the next top model when I get done with you! Now let me see what you plan to wear!"

She turns to my closet and starts to rummage through my meager selection until she finds what she says is the perfect outfit for tonight. She shoves the clothes into my hands and points to the mirror in my bedroom.

"While you are putting these on, I'm gonna change into my outfit as well!"

I'm really not sure about this outfit that Sharon has chosen , but I put them on because she would just put them on me anyway.
When I'm dressed, I'm surprised at the person staring back at me in the mirror. I know that it is me, it's just that I look so different!
I would never in a million years wear something like this, but I have to admit that I do like this new look on me, sexy and confident!
Sharon walks back into my room and my jaw drops, she looks absolutely amazing!

"Oh my God, Shar! You look amazing!"

"Thanks, but you look fucking beautiful, Kels!"

"I don't know, Shar! I've never worn anything so see through, not to mention so short and tight before!"

"Nah, you look amazing! Collin is going to be so surprised when he sees you!"

Just then, there is a knock on the door and there is no time to debate over how we long any longer, because Collin is here!
I start to feel nervous as Sharon pushes me toward the front door, while she ducks into the bathroom to check her makeup one last time.
When I open the door, I find that I'm shocked speechless for the second time today.  Collin looks HOTT!