Chapter 18

KELLIE'S POINT OF VIEW................

We arrive at Dr. Hayden Roberts' office with a few minutes to spare.
Collin walks up to the reception desk to let the receptionist know that we have arrived for our appointment.
She smiles and blushes as she speaks with him and I realize that Collin has that effect on women of every age.
I turn my attention to the people sitting in the waiting room, most of them are women and they are all ogling Collin's tight ass, even the ones with kids.
I can't help but smile as Collin continues to flirt with the middle aged receptionist because she is blushing like a teenager.
He walks back toward me and hands me a clip board and a pen, with a new patient survey form to fill out.

"Here babe, you're gonna need to fill out these forms!"

"Okay! How come you don't have to fill out one of these forms too?"

"Dr. Roberts has been my family physician since I was a child! He already has a file on me!"

"OK, okay!"

I get to work filling out the relatively short survey form and when I'm done, Collin returns it to the receptionist.
Once again, he says something to her that I don't quite catch, but she continues to smile and blush as she takes the clip board from him.
I really can't blame these ladies for their reaction to him, he is my boyfriend and I still can't control my hormones around him because he looks so damn hott!
My eyes fall on a mom sitting a few places down from me, her little boy is saying something to her but her gaze is still fixed on Collin.
She is in a dreamlike state and sighs as she shakes herself out of said daze and tells her son that his dad would be in shortly, he is parking the car.
Collin comes back and takes the seat next to me as he leans over and kisses my cheek, I can feel all eyes in the room on the two of us.
The door to the office opens and a guy walks in and I can hear the little boy shout in glee "daddy, daddy, daddy", happy to see his father.
The dad is tall, middle aged but slightly overweight.
Okay, yeah! So now I understand why all these ladies in here are lusting after my man.

Collin is looking so hott in his sweats, you can see every muscle on display, his tight ass flexes with every movement and of course, the huge bulge between his legs, that even I know means he is packing quite an impressive package.
Just then, the receptionist walks over to us and informs us that the doctor would see us now.
She completely ignores me and I'm fine with that, she can watch all she wants because this bad boy belongs to me!

"Collin! Please come in and have a seat, both of you!"

"Dr. Roberts, this is my girlfriend, Kellie!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, dear!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, doctor!"

"Okay, let's get started!
Have you used any form of contraception before, Kellie?"

"Ummm, no I have not!"

"Well, as you are probably aware, there are many different types of contraception available on the market. However, in your case, I strongly believe that the pill or the shot maybe the best options for you!"

"Doc, I did some research, a lot of women have reported experiencing some negative side effects with the pill, including blood clots, which could be fatal in some cases. I want Kellie to be safe and healthy!"

I look over at Collin in shock, he actually did research about this stuff?
Meanwhile, I wasn't even bothered to look up the different types of birth control available, and I'm the one who is going to have to be using the stuff.
Talk about being clueless in a situation! I really am a clutz!

"I understand your concerns, Collin, and you are absolutely correct, for some women, the pill can have severe negative impact.
However, I would suggest that you guys try the shot!
It's administered once, every three months and it is very effective.
There are side effects but most women say that they are mild and go away within the first month.