Chapter 11

Collin's Point Of View............

I lead Kellie into my closet and pull on a fresh pair of boxers while she grabs one of my plain t-shirts and slips it over her head. It's kinda funny because it fits her like a mini dress, reaching her mid thigh. I like seeing her in my clothes and it hits me right there like a punch to the gut, that I want to have many, many more moments like this with her.

"Spend the night with me, babe! Please?"

"I would love to stay with you, Collin, but I have class in the morning plus I'm working the afternoon shift at the library!"

"No worries, Kels! I can drop you off at home on my way to work in the morning!
I'm just not ready to let you go tonight. I want you here in my bed!"

"Well I'm all yours, Collin!"

"Hmmmmm! Well I love the sound of that!"

"And you? Are you all mine, Collin?"

"That I am, Kellie! I'm all yours baby!
Can I interest you in some cake?"

"Cake? I'm trying to create a romantic moment here and you want cake?"

"Hey now, it's not my fault that I love to have sweet things in my mouth!
But to be fair, you are by far the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, Kels!"

"Oh My God! You have no shame, Collin!"

"Again, not my fault that you taste so sweet, it's addictive!"

"Come on big boy! Let's get you that cake you want so much!"

We go back downstairs and Kellie steps outside onto the patio to retrieve our dishes from dinner earlier. She insists on cleaning up the kitchen while I cut us slices of the chocolate lava molten cake, I picked up earlier.
We sit right there in the kitchen and eat our dessert while Kellie texts Sharon to let her know that she is going to be staying over at my place tonight.
When we are done she puts the cake in the fridge and rinses our plates while I lock up the downstairs of the house for the night.
We go upstairs hand in hand and I pull back the covers as she slips into bed beside me.

She grabs the television remote and starts scrolling through channels until she settles on the Big Bang Theory.
She curls up against me and rests her head on my chest and we settle in to watch the sitcom.
It dawns on me right then that this is another first for me, because I have never had a woman spend the night in my bed. I also reiterate that Kellie is the first woman that I've ever brought to my house.
In the past, I would hook up with chics, go back to their place for a quick fuck and be on my way.
I have never slept with the same woman twice and I have never, ever wanted more!
I was quite content with the one night stands but now, after being with Kellie for the past couple of days, I realize that I can't go back to that life.
It feel like I was just existing, now for the first time, I feel like I am living!
Fuck, it's just been a few days but I swear I feel like I've lived more in the past few days with Kellie than I've lived in my entire life.
It's all her, about how she makes me feel!
I want to do better, I want to be so much better because of her.
It's not just about sex either, my body craves her touch and I can't wait to make her mine in every way possible, but for once my dick isn't making decisions.
I want her more than I've ever wanted another woman, but with her saving herself for the right guy, I want to make sure that I can live up to those expectations.
I don't want to disappoint her in any way!
Not that I've had complaints in that department, women continuously throw themselves at me, but this time I want to do what is right for her. I don't want a quick fuck, I could snap my fingers and get that in an instant.
I want more, I want to build a strong relationship with Kellie, something meaningful, something longterm.
She is mine and I have no intention of letting her go, ever!
Okay, maybe I've gone all caveman, but this feeling of having her here, in my bed, curled up in my arms, it's everything that I need!