Chapter 19

Kellie's Point Of View.............

Dinner was a very unusual affair, she insisted we go to a food wagon she insists had the best street food ever!
I was skeptical at first, but we went ahead and ordered some tacos and burgers and I was surprised that the food was absolutely delicious!

It took us a while to get the food though, because the line was literally a mile long to get our orders in, then we had a 15 - 20 minute wait for the food to be prepared.
I can say that it was definitely worth the wait, as the food was absolutely delicious!

When we get to the club, it's late, already after 10pm, but thankfully this time we didn't have a long wait to get inside!
Sharon and I grab a table, while the guys go to the bar to get us some drinks. The place is packed and I'm already moving to the music as I sit on my stool.
I get this strange feeling that someone is watching me, but when I look around, I don't recognize anybody I know!
Just then, the guys come back with a couple of Tequilla shots and two fruity drinks for us!

As soon as we down the shots, Sharon pulls me onto the dance floor to dance.
The DJ is really playing some good music so I let loose and have fun.
Suddenly, the music changes to soca, and one of my favorites comes on, "Put your back in it" by Denise Belfon.
Sharon gives me the look and we get into position. When the song was first released, just over a year ago, we loved the song so much, we came up with our own dance routine.
Pretty soon, every pair of eyes on the dance floor is glued to the both of us!
I am having the time of my life, as Sharon and I are in perfect sync, then I realize that the crowd has made a circle around us as they continue to cheer us on!
The DJ suddenly switches to dancehall and the song "Tail Lights" by Lady Lava comes on and as the crowd continues to go wild and cheer, I get that strange feeling again that someone is watching me! I manage to shake it off as the song comes to an end and the music switches to Latin.
I feel a pair of warm, muscular arms wrap around my middle, as Collin nibbles on my ear!

"Fuck baby!! You look so good gyrating those hips. You have me hard as a rock!"

Sure enough, I can feel his hardness pulsing on my lower back and instantly, I feel a throbbing ache start between my legs.

Sharon and Adam, are totally lost in each other, if I didn't know better, I would swear that they were having sex right there on the dance floor. They are all over each other!

I turn around and wrap my arms around Collin's neck and just enjoy having my hands on his body. He is an amazing dancer and he leads me through some very sensual moves to the Latin music that is pumping through the club. He bends his head and kisses me. The kiss is all consuming, my hands are all over him as he cups my ass and squeezes. He breaks the kiss and looks at me and I can tell just how much he is struggling to maintain control!
I take his hand and lead him back to the table so that we can both cool off a bit. It was starting to get too hott on that dance floor!
I take a sip of my drink and I moan as it's so delicious.
By the time Sharon and Adam join us at the table, my drink is finished!
As the guys head off to the bar to get us another round of drinks, Sharon leans over and shouts above the music and my body tenses.

"Isn't that Professor Douche over there Kels? He has been looking at you for the longest time!"

I try not to make it obvious, but when I do get a chance to look in the direction she pointed out, I realize that it is indeed Mr. Gibbs and his intense gaze is still on me!
Damn, what is this guy's problem?

Adam and Collin return to the table with fresh drinks just as Sharon signals that she needs to use the restroom!

"Babe, Shar and I are just gonna make a quick run to the ladies room!"