Chapter 12

Collin's Point of View...........

Kellie takes a quick shower and wraps herself in a fluffy towel, turns to give me a quick kiss and leaves to go downstairs to make us breakfast.
I really wanted to shower with her but maybe that wasn't such a good idea right about now.
We would literally get caught up in each other and I didn't want Kellie to be late on her first day of Summer Classes, plus I have an early meeting with a client this morning to discuss plans for a beach house.

I step out of the dower and the scent if freshly brewed coffee hits me and my stomach grumbles. I quickly dry off and put on a clean pair of boxers and head downstairs to join Kellie in the kitchen.
As I walk in, I'm amazed that she already has a small feast prepared. She has already finished the scrambled eggs and toast and she is busy frying up some crispy bacon.
I walk up behind her, slip my arms around her waist and pull her back into my chest.
Hmmmm it feels so good having her here with me this morning. God, I swear that I could get used to this!

"Hey babe! It smells really good in here!"

"Good, now sit and let me feed you!"

She fixes us two plates and we sit down and start to eat. I know it's a simple meal but everything that she has prepared tastes delicious!

"You like cooking, babe?"

"Oh yeah, I love to cook! I just don't have much time to cook, between work and classes, I'm swamped!
I enjoy a home cooked meal over take out any day!"

"Good, maybe we can cook dinner together soon!"

"I would really love that!"

After breakfast, I help her clean up and we head back upstairs to get dressed. While she is brushing her long, silky hair, I walk into my closet and get dressed for the day.
When I join her in the bedroom again, she is busy making my bed!
When she sees me, her eyes rake over my body, from head to toe and I can tell that she likes what she sees.
Her gaze is so intense, I feel my cock harden and twitch!
She is wearing her bra and thong and I can't help but palm myself through my slacks. FUCK!!!

Oh fuck me, the bralette or whatever she is wearing can barely contain her breasts and I suddenly feel weak, she looks do fucking sexy standing there!I take a deep breath but it's no good, my gaze drops lower and the thin scrap of lace is barely c...

I take a deep breath but it's no good, my gaze drops lower and the thin scrap of lace is barely covering her pussy and Lord help me, I swear I feel like I'm gonna cum in my pants!
This woman surely tests my control because clearly I have none!
Her breats look full and ripe and my mouth waters, I so want to suck on those nipples right now!
Fuck me, she has the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen!

Kellie's Point of View.............

Oh my God!!!! He looks so fucking hott, how the hell can one person look this good?
I truly have the eye fucking thing down like a pro now and it's like I seriously can't help myself!
Oh God!! What is this, lust?
All I can picture in my mind, is climbing him like a tree and riding his hard cock, till I die of ecstacy.
I can feel how wet I am and that terrible ache, between my legs, is back again in full force!