CHAPTER 9

Kellie's Point of View............

After our little chat earlier, I left Sharon watch a movie on the couch. I decided to clean up my room and get some laundry done.
About 5pm, I started getting ready for my date with Collin. Sharon wanted to do my hair and make-up and dress me up like some sexy vixen again, but I just wanted to be myself.
So, I decided to go with my usual attire, a cute flirty top ad shorts. I left my hair loose and stepped into a pair of black flats. A swipe of lip gloss and I was ready!

Just as I was putting my phone and lip gloss into my wristlet, I heard a knock on the door

Thinking it was Collin, imagine my surprise to walk out of my room and see Sharon with her legs around Adam's waist. The two of them were locked in a very heated make out session, when Adam groaned and started squeezing her ass, I had definitely seen enough.
I walked back to my room and quietly closed the door and sat down on my bed.
Dies this mean that Adam and Sharon were gonna be a couple now! I really hoped so!

I just wanted my best friend to be happy and she seemed to really want to take things further with Adam!
Sharon, for most parts, is completely misunderstood.
When we were in high school,  she and her boyfriend, who was the love of her life, were so good together, most people thought that they would definitely be one of those couples who got married right after high school and lived their happily ever after.
She was so in love with him, I remember she would tell me that she had found her forever love and she decided that she was ready to be intimate with him.

Things didn't end well because as soon as he got what he wanted, he was gone.
He didn't offer an explanation or apologize, he just moved on to the new flavor of the month.
That day, he broke my best friend and she has never been the same since.
She prefers to use guys for sex and move on, that way, she protects herself from being hurt all over again.
So imagine my surprise this morning when she told me that she is ready to give a relationship a try, with Adam!

I'm lost in my thoughts of huge this moment really is when my bedroom door opens up and my hott boyfriend steps into my room.
I gasp when I look at him, he is so fucking sexy, it must be illegal to look that good!
My mouth goes dry, I feel like all of the air has suddenly been sucked out of the room and I start to feel warm and tingly between my thighs.
My eyes caress every inch of his body  and I can feel my nipples grow hard instantly.
He looks like he just walked off the catwalk!