Chapter 21

Collin's Point Of View...............

The drive home is a long one and I'm happy that I took Kels to the beach today, she seems so much more like her old self.
I've really missed that emotional connection that we share and truthfully the last couple of days have been really hard on her.
I've done my best to support her and be there for her, but for a while there, I was starting to think that she just may not recover from this terrible pain of betrayal from Gibbs!
Thankfully, on the drive back, she seems more like herself, more vibrant!

Although she stayed over at my place every night this week, I've missed her so much, she has been so far away and I've felt helpless, because I really didn't know what to do to help her get through this!
Sharon has been very supportive, she was able to clear up most of the grey areas for me, so now I have a deeper understanding as to what Kels childhood was like.
I completely admire her strength and courage, to survive the pain and loss she has had to cope with from a very young age. She has been through so much in her life!

When we get home, it's really late, I insist that she go upstairs and take a nice hot shower while I prepare something really quick for dinner.
When she walks into the kitchen, she laughs out loud at what I have placed before her to eat!

"We're having breakfast for dinner?"

"Hey now, it's all I could whip up on such short notice!"

She looks down at the scrambled eggs and bacon sandwiches that I have placed before her and smiles as she starts to eat!

"Hmmmmm! This is so good, thank you!"

It feels so good to see her smile, I missed her smiles and hearing her laughter so much!

We finish off our breakfast/dinner and Kels insists that she would clean up the kitchen, so I go upstairs for a quick shower!

When I'm done in the shower and walk into the bedroom, I realize that my babygirl has been busy. She turned off all the lights in the bedroom and lit a few scented candles and placed them near the bed. Our bedroom is now cast in a romantic glow and Kels is already snuggled in the bed waiting for me.
I slide into bed next to her and I realize that she is completely naked.

She runs her hands over my chest and I groan as I can feel my body responding to her touch!

"Baby, are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Collin!
I love you and right now I need you!"

She climbs on top of me and starts sucking my neck and nibbling on my ears as her fingers play with my nipples. Instantly, I'm hard!
I run my hands slowly down her spine and squeeze her ass. Mmmmmm, her skin is so soft and smooth.
Her breasts are squished against my chest, her nipples are as hard as glass. She grinds against me and I can feel just how wet she is already.
Fuck me, I want her so bad!
But this isn't about me, it's all about her!

I climb out of bed and look at her as I slowly remove my boxers. She is biting her lips as her gaze sweeps across every inch of my body. She inhales deeply and squeezes her breasts.
I grab my phone and select a Playlist that I created just for her, songs that express my feelings for her, in ways I can't express with words!
I connect my phone to a cable on my nightstand and the music comes through speakers I have scattered throughout the room.
The first song comes on, "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum.

I climb into the bed and settle between her legs and look at her as the music thrums through my body.

"I love you, Kellie!"

"I know you do baby!"

I claim her lips and her hands run through my hair as she pulls me closer to her. Our tongues meet and I start to feel light headed, her taste is so addictive. I've missed being like this with her all week.
I drag my mouth to her sweet spot, that place between her neck and her shoulder and she moans as she starts kissing along my jaw, her touch sending currents of electricity coursing down my spine.
I move lower to her collar bone, then place open mouthed kisses between her breasts.
I tease her soft boobs till she's breathless, before I take one stiff peak into my mouth.