Chapter 14

KELLIE'S POINT OF VIEW..............

We stop off at my place, just long enough for me to throw some personal items into a bag.
I decide to take a few extra things to leave over at Collin's place. It would certainly make things easier, as we would definitely be spending a lot more time at his house, as time goes by.
It doesn't look like Sharon is at home either so I send her a quick text to let her know where I would be spending the night!!

Hey Shar, will be spending the night at Collin's place. Will see you tomorrow!

Okies! I'm still with Adam but I will be home later. Have fun!!

When we enter his house, my mouth waters, something smells really good. I'm famished as I haven't eaten anything since the sandwich I had at lunch.

"Smells really good in here! What did you cook, babe?"

"Nothing fancy, just roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and I managed to throw together a salad."

He takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen. He already has two place settings on the counter, with a single red rose in a vase.
He sets my backpack down by the steps and walks over to the oven and starts to dish out the food on the waiting plates. He reaches inside the fridge and takes out a jug and pours what looks like Fresh juice into two glasses, then sits down next to me.

I don't hesitate, I dig in and I'm pleasantly surprised that his roast chicken is full of flavor and cooked to perfection.
The mashed potatoes are just how I like it, light with a light garlic butter flavor.

"Oh my God! This is so good!"

"I'm really happy to like it, Kels!"

"I've definitely the jackpot!"

"Jackpot? Okay, I'm lost! What are you talking about now Kels?"

"Well, let's see, you're hott as hell, you're crazy talented, you can cook, you have an amazing tongue and you know exactly how to use it and I'm saving the best for last, you have a monster cock!"

Collin chokes and spits out the mouthful of food he was chewing, all over the counter.
I quickly slap him on the back as he continues to cough and look at me in shock!

He gets up and goes to the sink and gets a cloth to wipe down the counter.

"What am I going to do with you, babe?"

"Well I love what you can do with that tongue of yours, just let me finish eating first!"

"Is that right? Be careful of what you wish for, babe!"

"Oh I know what I'm wishing for, Collin! I just hope that you can keep up big boy!"

"Oh I promise you that I can do more than keep up!
Babe, you have room for dessert?"

"Lemme guess! Chocolate cake?"

"You know it!"

We finish eating and clean up the kitchen together. I leave Collin to lock up the house while I go upstairs for a quick shower.
When I'm finished, I don't bother with clothes because he would just rip them off anyway.
I brush my teeth, brush my hair and moisturize my entire body with my favorite lotion.
When I walk into the bedroom, Collin is lying in bed in just his boxers.
When he notices me, his eyes travel over every inch of my body.