Chapter 22

Kellie's Point Of View...................

My eyes open, it's still dark outside, the clock says it's just after 4am.
I shift in bed and wince, I'm definitely sore and muscles I didn't even know existed before last night are aching. But it's a sweet ache, one that I would willingly endure to feel Collin inside me, loving me, every single day!
He made last night so perfect for me, but I know that he was holding himself back, because he didn't want to hurt me.

I turn over and look at him, he has a few dark smudges under his eyes and I realize that my week from hell has seriously taken a toll on him.
He has light stubble along his jaw, but it gives him an added edge and he looks even more hott!
My bad boy indeed!!

When I look up again, his eyes are focused on me and I'm stunned by the raw emotions swirling deep in his chocolate orbs.
He claims my mouth, it's a raw, open mouthed kiss and I can feel the barely contained desire pumping through his veins.

He kisses me again and this time I feel like he is fucking my mouth with his tongue and my entire body starts to throb.
His kisses are wild, turning sharp with need and the fire burning inside me is now a blazing inferno.
He shifts slightly and I spread my legs wide. He settles between my thighs and I could feel his hard cock pulsing on my lower belly.

My pussy is throbbing with need, I can feel my wetness drenching my inner thighs.  Collin bends his head and sucks my hard nipple into his mouth and I feel my clit start to pulse.

"Oh God.......please........I want you to fuck me!"

He raises his head and looks into my eyes, surprised to hear me talk dirty.
The truth is, I really want him to fuck me and make me his in every way. I want him to unleash himself and show me just how much he wants me.
He positions himself at my entrance and takes both of my hands in his and stretches them over my head.
He claims my mouth again as he drives himself deep inside me and stills.

"You're so fucking tight, Kellie!!"

I feel a slight pain as his cock stretches me full.

I look up at him again and I can tell that he is barely maintaining his control as I watch the haze of lust in his eyes, something inside if me suddenly snaps!

"I want you to fuck me, Collin!! No more holding back!"

"Kels, you're going to fucking kill me, baby!!"

He withdraws and plunges deep inside me and the pleasure is so intense I can't help the scream that escapes my lips.
My back arches off the bed as my hips rise to meet his thrusts, but I can't move my hands to touch him because my hands are still trapped in his, above my head.
My breasts are pushed upward because of the position and as he feasts on my soft flesh, all I can do is look at him and absorb every ounce of pleasure he is giving me.

"You feel so good........oh God..........hmmmmm..........harder Collin!"

He releases my hands and slides his hands under my ass and lifts my hips and oh my God, does he feel amazing. I let out a slow breath, I want this to last, but it feels too good and I want to cum already.
He thrusts into me harder and deeper and I'm there!

"Oh God.......I'm going to cum!!"

"Cum on my fucking hard cock, baby!!"

The orgasm ripples throughout my body as I scream my release and Collin once again goes still inside me as he presses his lips to mine, but I feel like I would pass out from the intense pleasure!

When I drift back to earth, Collin withdraws from my body and suddenly pulls me forward, rising up onto his knees.
He holds me around my waist with one hand, grabs his cock with his other hand, guiding himself into me.
I'm so wet and ready, he slides in with no hesitation. This new position catches me off guard and I wrap my arms around him, wanting to feel his skin close against my body.