Chapter 13

Dr Hayden RobertsCollin's Family Doctor

Dr Hayden Roberts
Collin's Family Doctor

Aiden Gibbs Summer classes Marketing Lecturer

Aiden Gibbs
Summer classes Marketing Lecturer

COLLIN'S POINT OF VIEW...........

On my way to work, I can't help but replay my crazy morning in my mind.
Being with Kellie is so different, so new; she is a breath of fresh air!
Although she is shy, she is very honest about her feelings, it's one of the things that I absolutely love about her.
No matter how uncomfortable or difficult a situation may be, she doesn't run or hide or sweep things under a rug.
She faces things head on, even though it may cause her pain, she deals with things right away!

She is also so funny, because there is never a dull moment when you're around Kellie! She has a magnetic personality and people just naturally gravitate towards her. I can't believe that we have only been seeing each other a few days because it feels like a lifetime has passed.
It also makes me feel like kicking myself for not being honest with her about my feelings months ago!
But, I guess nothing happens before it's time and I guess it just wasn't our time then.

It's definitely our time now and I am not letting her go! My gut was right all along, she is the one, and now all I want is to show her that we belong together!
As soon as I get to work, I scroll through my contacts and pull up the number for Dr. Hayden Roberts. He has been my doctor since I was a child and there is no one I trust more, to handle this most personal issue, more than him.

The line rings and his secretary picks up the call. I explain to her that I would like to speak with Dr. Roberts personally, for a few minutes, if he is available!
She puts me on hold for a few minutes before he comes on the line.

"Good morning, Collin! What can I help you with today, son?"

"Good morning, Sir! I would like to make an appointment to see you at your earliest convenience!"

"May I ask what this is concerning, Collin?"

"I want to bring my girlfriend in to see you! We need your advice on the best form of contraception that would be safe for her to use and I would like an HIV test done as well!"