Stream Night!!!!!!!!! pt.2

At 11:00pm eastern time

(y/n)'s P.O.V

_______________________________________

I run into the living room, placing my laptop on the couch. I grab some snacks, tossing some to Cry who was walking to the stairs. I grab a microphone, I plop on the couch with my laptop, adjusting my microphone. I get a call on Skype from cry and the crew, (a group call :P) but Red was not in it.

I look in the Skype chat where the list of games were: Left 4 Dead 2, Speedrunners, Worms Revolution, and wind down hour which was Don't Starve Together.

I start up Left 4 Dead 2, joining they're group. I was on Snake, Cry, and Russ's team. I was pretty sure Jund was still scared of me, but he was acting like he didn't care but I could tell that he cared.

Jund' s team were zombies and ours were the survivors.(?) Snake and I were always next to each other because I knew he was good and this was my first time playing. I start getting slurped up by a smoker, "Snake, help!" Bang Snake then shot the smoker, instantly killing it, "thanks.." I mumble, I wasn't much of a talker, well at least knowing that a few thousand people were watching and I could mess up easily and embarrass myself. I shoot at a jockey that was on Cry's head, killing it.

After everyone is asleep but u

_____________________________________________________________

I had moved upstairs to Cry's setup, stopping the break I ask the viewers what I should play and or do. Most of them wanted me to do a small q and a, so I decided I would please the audience. I turn the subscriber only chat off and tell them to ask my some questions.

Bubblebutt186: who are you exactly? like describe yourself and how your here now

"Well bubblebutt, I am only a year younger than Cry and I met Cry on a bus when I was going on my last week of college and I didn't have a car because I couldn't afford it, Cry kept going on the bus that I had to go on, then we started talking more and we became close friends!"

JTlover: do you know what Cry looks like

"I don't know what he looks like and respect his privacy." I say, having to lie because I really didn't want spam asking me what he looks like because I know it's a sensitive topic for him.

OHLONGJONSAN: how are you keeping the stream going?

"Well I kinda hacked Cry's twitch account..." I said, once again lying for his privacy reasons.

RedxRuss: Where is Red!!!??

"I don't know where she is actually...."

Snund360: do you have any social media (youtube, Twitter, Facebook, whatever)

"Yes Snund, my Twitter is @(y/n)thesorceress and my youtube is (y/n)doesmagic." I watch the chat getting slower and slower, slowly losing viewers.

Bubblebutt186: Do you enjoy being with the late night crew

"Of course! They are all wonderful people in my eyes." I yawn, slightly feeling tired, "ok guys, I'm going to hit the hay, the Late Night Crew will be here at eleven at night eastern time, next Saturday. Farewell." I end the stream with some still in the comments.

I close the tab that Twitch was on, going on L4D2 that way I could practice before I really go to bed.

An hour later

__________________________________

I close L4D2, my team had won five rounds out of seven. I look at Cry who was asleep on the floor, 'he almost made it to the bed.' I cross my arms on the desk I was at, body too tired to move. Sorcerer's and sorceress' might not need much sleep but they're bodies still get tired. I close my eyes and let the Sandman engulf me in wonderful dreams.

A/N Done, hope you like the chapter sorry this is all I got for an ending to the chapeter. K PEACE~ SheWolf