Do The Trick!

Cry and I go back to his house. He said I could stay there with him. When we arrived at the house I saw him texting Pewds to come over.

Cry and I wait outside on the porch, until we see a figure running towards us, we giggle at Pewds flailing his arms as he got closer, "CRAI!!!!! (y/n)!!!!!! I'm coming!!!!" he squealed as he ran up the steps and plops down next to Cry and I. "Hi you two." he says panting and gasping for air, we both chuckle "hello, friend!" Cry cheers "sup?" I say grinning.

I started to feel feel thirsty, so I got up to get a cup of water, until you see balloons. I grin evily as you fill up them with water. I sneak up behind them and toss two water balloons at the both of them, they look back at me and starts to run after me. I sprint not stopping for anything. I breathe heavily as I run, SCRRRRRR I fall down and skid as I land on my knees, I wince as my cuts reopen, but not as much as the last time. Cry and Pewds rush to my side, both aiding me with them slinging both of my arms over their shoulders. I pink tint powdered my cheeks as they help me walk to Cry's house.

Once we arrive I thank them as they put bandages on my scrapes, I grin and look deeply into Pewd's eyes drifting away from reality 'his eyes are such a pretty shade of blue...' "(y/n).... (y/n)?!" I snap out of my trance, "yes?" I look over in their direction and grin.

"Do the trick, (y/n) do it!" Cry urged me, I nod in approval and mumble words and the sky turns black and it starts to pour. I look at Pewds and grin while he stares in amazement. It hardly rains in Florida, and I just made it happen Pewds looks over at my and gasps at what I've just done to the weather. I bite my lip and worry about what he's going to say "that...was...AWESOME!!" he screams, I raise an eyebrow "really?" he nods, he is the first person next to Cry that didn't freak out.

OVER THE MONTHS EXPLANATION NOT UPDATE!!
________________________________________________

It's been months since I wasn't ashamed to tell people about my powers. That was the worst mistake EVER. Now everyone would make fun of me they'd say the words I hate, sorceress or sorcery.

I've come to near murder scenes with some people that would push me down and hurt me. Those are my enemies as I call them. One day I got beat up for punching a guy in the face when his 'crew' was with him. So yah, life hasn't been the best for me, I'm sure it'll get better I hope....

A/N Done hope you enjoy and love the story so far I try.. I'll try to make more chapters over Thanksgiving break. I also might make another fanfic, should I? Ok, PEACE ~SheWolf

(Edited)