A New Life..

I sigh as I think of what animal to turn into that won't be murdered easily. 'Hmm duck, no, rabbit, no, deer, no, hmmm.... maybe, A WOLF!' I jump up from the ground and grin, "remember, (y/n), you told Cry you'd come back, so no packs, you must be a lone wolf.." I say the spell and my body becomes much like a wolves, fur, snout, paws, have to stand on 4 feet, and no thumbs.. maybe this life will be better then my other one. I trot around the woods, looking at my temporary home. It seemed nice, waterfall, nice river, small caves, and lots if trees. I love it, I trot to a small cave that can fit one or two wolves. I pad in circles and lie down, head between your soft paws. "gotta get back to Cry as fast as I can.." I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

I awaken to voices, 'hmm?' I lift my head slightly and listen to the conversation. "I miss you, I'll be home to see our beautiful pups soon!" the one talking was clearly a female wolf communicating with her mate, "just be home soon, my deer." (yes I meant the animal) I start to tear up as I get to my paws, I stand and lift my head and howl, "CRY..!" I feel my fur start to flatten near my eyes as tears stream from my face like the waterfall not too far from here. I hear more wolves having conversations with each other, about coming back to them, and others just chatting from afar. I flatten my ears and try to sleep again, I just couldn't sleep knowing Cry was alone, or moved on.

I see a wolf emerge from the trees, it was strangely colored, who was I to judge, I was a (f/c) wolf in a cave crying. The wolf started to walk to my cave, head lowered, I growl deeply, trying to warn him to back off, he keeps walking towards my cave. I stand and walk to the entrance, "what do you want.." I growl as he walks up and says in my ear, "I would like to be friends with you, I heard you howls to the great moon." I wanted to trust him but half of me wanted to attack. He was a wolf that was a silver with light blue weird patterns on his pelt. I growl, "never, I promised.." I hear him growl in anger of my choice, "if we shall not be friends then I shall watch over you.." I growl "I. Said. No... do you know what the word means?!" I snap at him, and bite at his face, leaving a large mark, snarls and growls ring in my ears. As I look behind me and see eyes, all staring at me. They start to trot to me, growling, and snarling. I see the 'wolves' glitch... "Virus....." I growl. I pin Virus to the ground clawing his face leaving blood in my claws, I bite him a last time, he shows he's weak. I slide Virus into a tree, knocking him out, I fight off the other 'wolves' as they try to protect Virus. In 10 mins. I've fought off all of the fakes, moving to Virus, that was now waking up. I put my two front paws to hold him down, I claw and bite at his face, blood splattering on my pelt, staining it. I leave Virus to live, that way I don't kill Cry, I run away. As I run in the woods I give out a victory howl. I find a cave and settle down in the hidden.

CRY'S P.O.V

________________________

I hear Virus' words echo in my head as he had a conversation with a mystery person.

I should really see a person about my depression, maybe I should go now. I stand up and walk to the car, somehow not having the mysterious foot pain. I drive to the specialist, I enter the empty building and get an appointment with the specialist. I hear her call my name and stand up, 'she is beautiful.... wait what about (y/n), I know (y/n) is 10 times better then she'll ever be. so just get over her Cry....' I plaster a grin on my face as I walk into her office.

A/N Done, yup, I added music to my fanfic, if you can't see it, it's because it's not on the app, go online.. K PEACE ~SheWolf