Always Here For You

I chuckle "Pewds put the fork down." "ok...." he says pretending to pout about it as he puts the fork on the desk. Cry and I chuckle at him, "hey, Pewds?" Pewds cocks his head sideways, "yah?" "wanna play a game?" he nods in excitement, Cry then picks me up bridal style and carries me to his gaming room, Pewds behind us. I sigh "my sweet Prince..." I coo batting my eyes at him, he laughs and places me in a bean bag on the floor. "So love birds, what are we playing?" I blush and we look at games and agree on a horror game, ( insert horror game here) I screamed at points and snuggled into Cry and close my eyes. After about 2 hours Pewds left feeling awkward being in the middle of whatever that was. "Hey, (y/n)? " "yes?" "n-never mind...." I nod and then we stood up and went to make lunch I had (f/f) and cry had some eggs for lunch. "What was your dream about?" he questioned me suddenly, "oh, it was nothing..." "come on friend.." he begs and does his puppy eyes behind his mask, I shake my head. "I'll tell you soon."

"Hey wanna go to the park?!" I asked after lunch he nods and gets his sup sweat shirt on. I just put on a (f/c) sweat shirt and head out.

TIME SKIP WHILE WE BEAT JOHN CENA UP IN AN ALLY...
_____________________________________________________________

We walk around the park chatting when I feel a warm hand intertwined with my own, I blush and look down hiding my face with my (h/c) (h/l) hair. I feel Cry grab your chin and makes me look at his mask, "You know I'm always here for you, right (y/n)?" You nod still in his grasp he turns your face and kisses your cheek sweetly and continues walking.

We find an ice cream shop and I bought us both a cone of our favorite kind of ice cream, "thanks, (y/n). he says pulling up his mask far enough for him to eat his ice cream. I hand him a napkin that I had stored in your pocket, he grins and thanks you again. One day I'll ask him out, one day...

A/N DONE WOW I MIGHT MAKE MORE FANFICS AFTER THIS,THIS IS FUN!!! peace! ~SheWolf

(Edited)