Looking Around

I awaken, rubbing at my eyes I see it is was only four in the morning, me forgetting that we are now in Arizona. (Snake said in a stream that he lives in the southwest, I am guessing what state :I) I yawn while remembering the three hour time difference from eastern time. I walk almost like a waddle down the stairs quietly, knowing how easily my neko friend will wake, and apparently, I wasn't quiet enough, instead of Liv looking to see who it is I saw Snake look at me halfway down the stairs "what are you doing..?" I hear the tall man whisper, rubbing his eyes, "I got the timezones mixed up, I normally wakeup at this time.." I mumble, almost inaudible. I watch him nod and walk back to his room, after I hear his door close I creep down the rest of the stairs, at the bottom is Virus, in front of me, I walking into him, "Virus!? What the fudge?!" I whisper-yell at the virus infected boy in front of me, "I haven't seen you in a while. Why not tag along on your little trip...?" I could tell from his voice that he was smirking, I growled almost and kicked the virus mutant in the shin, making him hop to the side holding it, "jeez woman you kick hard!" I smirk at this statement, "better not ruin this trip..." I grumble as he dissolves into pixels and codes. I walk outside, sitting on the grass I look up at the rising Sun, I loved it when I got to do this in the mornings, getting to see the Sun rise, feeling the dew on the grass, and getting to breath the new air on a new day. I loved it all.

Bout 15 minutes of you looking at the Sun rising
_________hi________________________________________________________

I was now inside with my friends, us all around the the laptops/computers we had or brought. All of us was playing L4D2, (I am obsessed with it..) Snake and Cry on the survivors team and Liv and I on the zombie team. Now Liv was a smoker and I a jockey, I had a great plan for this. Liv started slurping up Cry while I jumped on the faces of the bystanders watching her trying to eat Cry. Log and I both got shot but we did good damage on the people we attacked.

After playing L4D2
_______sup__________________________

After playing L4D2 Liv insisted that she showed me around the town, I wanting to catch up with her I said yes. Liv suggested that we take a drive around and just look.

A/N Done, I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP YESTERDAY, I FELL ASLEEP! Don't kill me, I wuv u. Also next book I will do, I need ideas, you can message me or some crap I don't care, I need ideas like a sequel to this maybe.....? K PEACE~SheWolf