Just a Fun Update

Hey! It's Alec, but most of you guys knew me as "Shewolf." I started writing this book back when I was in 6th grade and ended up stopping in mid or late 7th grade when I couldn't keep up with it. I remember writing these at like 3 am because of how much fun it was. My grammar and spelling was the worst thing and I remember going through to edit it but I just couldn't because of how bad it was. I'm doing a lot better than I was back in 6th grade and I'm going into my junior year of high school (11th grade) and it's crazy to me to log on after so long and still see notifications. Thank you guys for helping me express myself through writing and putting up with my horrible, horrible humor and authors notes. Looking back on it, my biggest regret in making this is claiming that you, y/n was a sorceress when I never really added it into the story, and if I ever do edit it I hope I add it in more often. If you didnt know, my name in this book used to be Liv, which was my nickname for the longest time before I came out as transgender at the end of my 7th grade year. Since then, and with the support of friends and family, I've been doing fantastic and I hope that you are too and that if you made it to this point that you found my 3 am writing to be amusing. If youd like to follow up on me for whatever reason my Instagram is the same username as this account, and even though this story is a part of a past that seems like so long ago we can bond through it, make jokes, or just talk about it. I apologize that I didn't put effort into my story writing near the end.
But seriously, thank you guys for making my childhood a little bit better and supporting my past work and giving my little 13 y/o heart some joy. I love you all dearly and maybe I'll write another story one day, though it may not be an x reader because I've since moved away from them but you never know. That's all for now, and for old times sake;
PEACE ♡