Stream Night!!! Pt. 1

I awaken to strong arms wrapped around my waist, I stare up at his peaceful face while he sleeps. "(Y/n).....ple......don....lea....." I hear him mumble in his deep slumber, I chuckle softly, thinking to myself, 'I won't got anywhere soon my masked prince. I promise you that....' I snuggle into Cry's chest, trying to get warmth on this cold morning. I listen closely to his rambling, "ple...I.....lo......yo....I....wan....to....be.....wit......yo......forev....." after he said that he started shifting and rolling around in our bed, I just barely making it out from his arms. I kick his sleeping figure lightly but enough force to wake him up. When he awakens he flopped onto the cold hardwood floor, "how did I get here?" my just awakened boyfriend asks. rubbing his back, "you were tossing rather violently, you were sweating and mumbling in your sleep so I woke you up and you fell on the floor before you opened your eyes." I see him nod, me pulling him up to his feet.

I walk downstairs and start cooking a small breakfast until I hear Cry yelling, "WAIT, IT'S SATURDAY?! IT'S STREAM NIGHT!!!" I go along with this 'stream night' thing, thinking it was just another one of his normal streams. "Breakfast!" I yell, making Cry run down the stairs and plopping down in the chair in our dining room. Quickly stuffing his face and running upstairs. I chuckle, picking up our plates and putting them in the dishwasher along with the other dishes. I put the dishwasher on to clean the dishes and teleport to Cry and I's room. I sneak up behind the chocolate haired man and jump on him, "SURPRISE!" I feel the normally masked man flinch under me. I wrap my arms around him, "so.... what you doing Cry?" I say softly, snuggling into the crook of his neck, "it's stream night, I never told you this but most every Saturday night at eleven, our time, the late night crew has a stream that goes on until we all fall asleep." My eyes widen, 'WHY WAS I NOT TOLD OF THIS?!' I start hopping, "Cry...... I wanna join you guys......." I whine, I see him smile, "I'll ask the the crew, but if I fall asleep you'll need to take over stream." I nod, I was sure he said that last part because sorcerer's and sorceress' don't need much sleep.

Cry's P.O.V
________________________________

(Y/n) walked out of our room to go do what ever she was doing, I start a Skype call with Russ, then adding the rest of the crew, "hey guys, (y/n) wanted to know if she could join us. Not gunna lie she might keep the stream going til' at least seven in the morning." I listen to everyone, Russ: fine, Snake: doesn't care, Scott: fine, Red: not. I hear the crew arguing about how they want her in the stream and Red disagreeing with all of them, Snake and I stayed quiet as we listened to every word, entertined by their reasons. Snake finally comes up with an idea, "how about we ask my girlfriend." He says, all of us were surprised, we never knew Snake had a special someone. Everybody agreed to let her choose if (y/n) is in the stream. I hear Snake faintly call for a person, that person quickly running into the room he was in, "yah Snake?" Says a slightly deepened voice (don't judge my voice >~<), "should (y/n) be in the stream tonight or not?" I hear Red sigh from her end of the call, "if it's (y/n) (l/n), then yes! Her and I used to be best friends, she was the kindest." I hear Snake clear his throat, "oh, hello. The name's Liv!" I hear her say in a somewhat happy voice. The crew introduced themselves to Liv, quickly warming up to her. I hear Red mumbling, clearly upset, Snake chuckles at her actions, causing her to leave the call. "I'll talk to her..." poor Russ was going to be listening to her rants about (y/n). I say my farewells and leave the call.

I quickly run to (y/n) telling her that she could join and that I met her old friend Liv. When she heard Liv's name she quickly got excited, wanting to see her, "maybe we can go and see Snake and you can see her, ok?" I see her nod her head quickly, giving me a peck on the cheek (face cheek x3)

(A/N) Done, hey, if you can have Cry I'm getting Snake don't judge. Also this was supposed to be done yesterday I know but broken computer, remember? Also my tablet was almost dead yesterday. K PEACE~ SheWolf