Acceptance.....

I sit in the corner of the bathroom, thinking of what to say and who to say it to. I decide to talk to Cry since he was so mad but sad at the same time. I open the door quietly and see Cry, pacing and mumbling words to himself. I sneak up behind him and tap his shoulder, making him turn around quickly, giving me a death glare, "C-C-Cry...." I feel the atmosphere tension, "I love you and only you Cry..." he shakes his head in disagreement "I'd be nothing without you.." I see him shake his head again, I then look up at him and hug him tightly, crying on his chest, "p-p-please don't leave me, I beg you.." I start sobbing, 'I never want to lose him like what happened with.......Jimmy.......' Cry's thumb and index finger pull my chin up, showing me the sorrow in his eyes. I see him start to lean in until our lips touched.

Cry' P.O.V

___________________________

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips, feeling her tears hit my face. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her' s around my neck, making the kiss deeper. We then start to kiss more passionately. I brush my toung across her lower lip, her declining it, just like the stubborn person she is. I sneak my hand down and squeeze her butt, making her gasp allowing me to slide my tongue into her mouth, battling for dominance, I winning. Our tongues tango together, it was nice...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

________________________________

I break the kiss, gasping for air. "I-Is that an acceptance to my apology?" I see him nod, smiling widely.

I walk to Scott's room and open the door, revealing a messy haired Jund. I kneel next to him and look deep into his eyes, reading his mind. He's scared as fudge, I then make him have illusions of me standing over his family's corps' saying "this is what'll happen if you do that again..." I was trying to intimidate him into not kissing me again, I would never do that. I make the illusions stop and give him my best death glare. I laugh as I see him scamper out of the room.

I walk up stairs to Cry and I's room and practice my sorcery, nailing every spell in my small pocketbook sized spell filled book.

A/N Done, I has new fanfic, not easy controlling 3 of them at once, sorry ;-; oh and Jimmy is a whole other story, next chapter I explain about this Jimmy infestation.... K PEACE ~SHEWOLF