The Worst Time

TRIGGER WARNING! There will be sexual content in this chapter, you don't like it, don't read it!

Virus walks towards me and puts his hands on my hips I try to push them away but he tightened his grip, I hiss at him as he comes closer to my body, rubbing up against me. I try to move away but end up grinding with him making him moan loudly, I slap him and swear as he starts grinding on me, holding my hands above my head and kissing me. I feel a bump in his boxers rub up against me.
I had tried calling for Cry but he was playing a game drunk, I start to worry as he starts pushing you towards the large bed that he somehow hacked in. (He can use hacks in life, yes) I kick my feet hitting his leg but he dosn't care. he licks and nibbled at my neck, he finally hits my sweet spot (Now dive head deep in the gutters) I try to resist the moan but it escapes my lips, moaning softly, he bites the same spot but harder this time making me moan louder. I kick and struggle until I knew there was no luck, I'm screwed. I lay there and shivering scared about what's going to come next. I feel his hands start to slide my pants down I shiver severely as his ice cold hands touch my skin.
BANG the door swings open, lock breaking "yes..." I whisper as Virus takes his hands off me. Cry walks over to him still drunk. "Y-You *hic* jerk." I see him throw a weak punch at him. Virus returns the punch, punching Cry in the face blood falling from his nose and mouth, I stand up and walk over to Virus and mumble words, my eyes glow a bright (f/c), he falls to his knees holding his gut crying,"you touch him again, God knows what I'll do.." he turns into pixles and disappears. I rush to Cry's aid and use a healing spell until the blood and bruises are gone. "Cry you didn't need to do that.." "I did it for y-you." I hug him, I can tell the drinks were wearing off, I kiss his forehead softly. "Don't do that again, even for me, I'll be fine." I whisper and lay on him,while he strokes my hair I drift into a deep sleep..

CRY'S P.O.V
_______________________

I sit there, 'will she be fine by herself? Yes? No? Ugh.' 'HAH! BACK OFF CRY, I ALRE-ADY MADE FIRST MOVE, AS YOU SA-W..' I hear a laugh 'you just make me...' 'REME-MBER WHAT I CA-N DO, BOY.' I lean my head on (y/n)'s and drift into sleep ignoring Virus..

NEXT MORNING
________________________

I awake with (y/n) gone, I hear sizzling and smell bacon, I pump my fist and run for the stairs. I arrive in the kitchen to see (y/n) cooking bacon, eggs, and toast. a grin grew on my face, I love bacon! When she's done cooking I sit at the table and pick up some food and place it on my plate. My grin fades as a question pops in my mind, "h-hey (y/n), what did Virus do to you.." I see her sweet smile turn into a frown "h-he did.... bad things that he knew I disliked.." I nod and hug her, "it's ok (y/n).." I rub circles in her back comforting her. 'Virus you-you jerk, you scarred her, for life!' 'YAH, I TEND TO DO THAT TO GIRLS, I'M TOO GOOD LOOKING FOR THEM TO HANDLE..' 'if I could I'd punch you..' "h-hey Cry I think I might be able to get rid of Virus.." my eyes widen "wh-what?!"

A/N Done hope you like it and yah, you almost got to a weird situation,oh and happy Thanksgiving! K PEACE ~SheWolf

[Edited]