The Past

People hiss at me " weird-o " you try to block out the people but, they won't stop. I hiss slightly until your being grabbed and swung around to see the local bully, Max, he liked to pick on everyone but mostly you, "hey (y/n)" he chuckles, "hey Max" you mumble under your breath. Max then gets in you face, "what princess?!" he growls, he slaps you across the face and pushes you down and laughed, no-one cared not teachers, not bystanders, no-one at all. I needed to fend for for yourself. Until today, I've had it with Max, you mumble words in a different language, Max cocks his head sideways. A small but powerful flame grows in my hand and I place it on Max's, face blocking out people's screams of horror, I grin satisfied. CLUNK I look down Max's corpse laying at your feet letting out a gasp when I see a large burn mark.

( of course after I do something ) A teacher walks by and gasps "who did this....." all fingers pointed at you,"OUT NOW, " he yells "DON'T COME BACK!!" all I got as you walk is cold stares and rude gestures. But that was just the beginning.

Thanks to you, you had to move and go to a different school still in Florida though. You moan as your mom shoves you on the bus, "noooooo....." " you have to (y/n), come on!" You finally hop on the bus and groan to yourself.

The next stop a boy walked on, there was something different about him.... he had a mask on!? no-one else had a mask but him. he sits next to me, a light pink tint was on my face because of how close he was, "h-hi..." you say quietly, "hmm? oh, sup!" he says cheerfully 'his voice is so.... attractive... Wait! I've just met him and I apparentlt like him?!' I slap my self mentally and ask him after,"w-why do y-you wear the m-mask? " " Well... it's personal..." I agree and tell him a small cheesy joke, he chuckles at it, " I'm Cry." he puts out his hand for me to shake it "(y/n) (l/n)." I shake his hand worried he is going to pull me down like everyone else does to me. 'I hope we become good friends, Cry...

(a/n) Done wow that was fun to write. It's my first time making a story so don judge meh, unless you wanna fight brah lol, K PEACE ~ She wolf

(Edit) Jeez I was childish in than a/n -.-