Friends?

(Y/N) pov.

Cry started to sit next to me every day, I'd like to tell him stories  about when you were a kid but now I'm 23 and your birthday is coming up, I loved to tell him about past birthdays and how they got ruined. You both loved to share laughs with each other and he would tear up at some stories. " Hey (y/n) do you watch YouTube often? " I nod slightly, "why do you ask?" I cock my head sideways, "I just wanted to know who you favorite YouTuber is.." he trails off you put you head straight and answer,"hmm.... I like pewdiepie and all his friends, they're awesome!" "Cool." I look and see the sides of his face a scarlet red.

Cry and I both hop off the bus and I start going to the university,

I guess the school is ok but the people aren't the best, yah I get picked on still but, I take anger management now so I become more.... 'stable' around people instead of flipping out like with......Max....... I shake all my thoughts out of my head and walk to programming, I sigh and walk in putting my (f/c) hood on and avoid all contact with my classmates, the teacher was babbling on about having to make a game for a grade. 'wait a game?!?!???!!'I start fangirling on the inside, I love to make games! it's my hobbie, yah I'm a big nerd when it comes to games but, I'm proud of it, I'll just get a better grade! I look around and see Cry my eyes widen ' wait I'm in his programming class?!' questions race through my mind "umm (y/n)? You ok??" I nod my head and scratch the back of my neck "sorry just thinking..." "ok then, get to work before we get caught." I could tell he was smiling behind the mask that emotionless mask. TAP TAP, "uhh (y/n)?" You heard a loud whisper, " yah?" It's just Cry, "c-can you h-help me?" "sure." I say smiling 'this is what it feels like to be happy,wait...what if he's using me just to do his work?.....' I shuffled over to him and look at his ideas, "hmm... a horror game huh?" he nods, "is it too complex?" I shake my head and show him some codes and at the end of class he is was almost done. "thanks (y/n)... " "no problem, friends?" I ask hesitant "yah, friends..." he ran out of the classroom saying bye. I'll make sure we become good friends, Cry..

A/N done-zo hope you like it,the story with Max was when you were 10 and had a short temper, k peace outz ~SheWolf

(Edit) Jeez, my writing/typing have improved a lot..