A Nice Surprise..

Today was my birthday! I'll now be 24, and I could tell Cry was going to do something big for it, for he was chuckling and grinning like a maniac, dang he's bad at keeping secrets, I put on the shirt that Cry got me a while ago and a pair of my favorite pants. I run out and give Cry a peck on the lips, and ask if he wants to play a game he nods and grabs your favorite game (favorite game here) was the best game you played with Cry it was the first time you snuggled into Cry. (not that way, bad reader-chan..) You always remembered the day when you two kissed and told each other that you loved them.. you always loved those memories.

you find that you wandered to your room. "H-EY MY LO-VE, MIS-S ME.." 'duck, it's Virus.." "SU-RE IS MY DARL-ING." 'shut up you bastard..' 'NO NEE-D FOR THE HA-RSH WOR-DS (Y/N).' 'you love me, then duck off.' 'I CAN'T HO-NEY, I'M SLOW-LY TAKI-NG OV-ER YOUR MIN-D TOO. I NEE-D TO FINI-SH MY WORK..' 'no.. I won't let you take over my mind I already feel crazy, don't, PLEASE!' (change in subject) 'I-SN'T IT YOUR BIR-THDAY TODA-Y?' 'yah, why..' 'NO REA-SON, MY SWE-ET, OK GOT-TA FLASH, S-EE YA B-DAY GIR-L..' I hate that guy so much..

AT (Y/N)'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Everyone of my friends came to my birthday! I've never celebrated with other people other than my family, I like this way better though. I walk to a tree and sit under it, "HEL-LO, LOVE.." I jump 'ever heard of a warning..' "I JUST CA-ME TO SAY TH-AT YOUR BIR-TH-DA PRES-ENT FROM ME WILL BE DELIV-ERED LATER,GOODBYE MY DO-VE.." I sigh "Viruses these days.." "Sup beautiful," I already know it's Cry, "hello." "what 'cha doin'?" "nothin' just thinking.." I hear Virus' words echo in my head.. I get pulled up and dragged my wrist to a big table with cake and presents on it, I grin and hug them all thanking them, again. I cut everyone a slice of cake and hand them a plate, I love them all as friends but I think of some as brothers and one as a boyfriend (of course it's Cry..) but it gets hard to remember their real names, so I call some of them by their nicknames instead.

BACK HOME..

I love my new Razor equipment that people gave me and the camera that my parents sent me, and Cry, he gave me a new microphone. Now I can make videos with people and post it! Don't you just love friends for always being there for you and helping you? I setup my my new equipment and head to my room to go to bed early. I hear a click and turn to see Virus in his boxers.. Oh gosh.. (*wipes blood from nose*)

A/N Done, yah next chapter some weird junk will happen so Virus is going to give you your present... yay.......K PEACE ~ SheWolf

[Edited]