I'm Still here~

Liv' P.O.V
_________________________________

I then ran off of the wall and to the top of the stairs and pounce at the imposter only to miss as he, somehow, turned to pixels, allowing me to faceplant onto the floor making a loud thud. When I stand up I'm surprised that I didn't break any bones saying I just jumped a full flight of stairs.

I look around and see the Cry wannabe leaning on a wall, "well won-'t you lo-ok at that, y-ou caught me.." he said, voice cracking. I then raise a eyebrow at him, wait no, it. "So, you some Cry fanboy or what?" I say harshly, I mean who wants some stranger that looked like your friend breaking into your home?! I then heard a deep chuckle, "no-pe, I prom-ise you I am not a so-called 'fanboy' of Cry." I sighed, "well than who are you dingus?" As I could tell, this wannabe isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Na-me's VIRUS and trust me, I'm sma-rter then I lo-ok. Now, who are y-ou?" "Name's Liv deku stick, now what you doing in my house?" (Aww snap LoZ insults..sorry..) "Me? Just came to look aro-und see where Cry's been sta-ying, I didn't seem to remem-ber this place.." I yawn and look over from the little machine I was making cider from,"hmm? Oh yea, just don't let Suzzie outside...." I then grab my cup of warm cider and sip on it, "I'm going to lea-ve love, don't tell anyone I'm here and we might just get al-ong..." I watch him disappear into only pixels and codes.

I shrug and walk over to the couch sipping on my cider and turning on an anime show.

When everyone else wakes up....
(Y/n)'s P.O.V
_____________________________________________

I walk downstairs ready to ask about the new colour of the walls I'm my bedroom until I see both boys and burst out in laughter, earning strange looks from everyone but Liv. "What's wrong bebe?" I heard Cry ask, I still just sat there, laughing and almost in tears from laughing so much.

After awhile of me laughing I told both boys to look in the mirror, and apparently they both didn't look at each other this morning and noticed their new look. I then heard both boys scream Liv's name and come running out of the bathroom, "what, it was just a joke..." Liv chuckled while Cry was struggling to get the fake piercings off of his face. "How do I get these off my face?!" "I'll Tell you once I somehow get my hair back to it's normal colour." Liv stated, "wait?! I need to keep these piercings on until you can find a way or someone to fix your hair?!" Cry practically screamed at Liv, earning a nod in respond. I watched Snake try to get the Sharpie off his forehead, he was more worried about the Sharpie then his hair.

Next day
Still (y/n)'s P.O.V
___________________________

I awoke to see Cry standing at the mirror on our wall, trying to take off the piercings. "I think she put real ones on me..." I heard him mumble, "yeah, she is secretly a professional peircer, totally." My words apparently surprised him because he whipped around to see it was just me. "Maybe she is! We never know." He huffed. I sigh, "just get your mask on, she'll tell you when she finds out how to put her hair back to it's normal colour." Cry straps his mask on and walks down the stairs with me.

A/N Done, yeah, sorry this took longer than I expected, had some sad friends and lying "friends", so that took long. Also sorry for the LoZ (Legend of Zelda) joke, I've been obsessed with Majora's Mask lately. No Liv has no idea who Suzzie is, she was just over-tired. Yes the song is probably not relevant, I just really like it. I'll make a new chapter either Friday or Saturday night. K PEACE~ SheWolf