Ruff?

MONTHS LATER
_____________________________________

I sit in my lonesome cave, thinking, I had nothing good to do other than sit here. I hear Cry's soothing voice echo in my head, 'I need to go back soon..' I've had many fights with other wolves and their packs, I've won almost all of them accept for one over powered pack called, the blood pack, they were like the bullies of the packs, all they did was drive people out of the area and make their territory larger. I got beat by them, I had large cuts and bite marks from the tense battle. Maybe I should go home, I've been out here for 5 months, I need my Cry back.

I stay a wolf and teleport to the woods that are in our backyard, 'here goes nothing..' I trot to the backdoor and think the spell and feel a soft breeze as the fur and everything goes away. I fall to my hands and knees, not remembering how to walk. I reach up and open the unlocked door, shuffling inside the warm home. I howl, "Cry?" (it's wolf, he can't under stand btw..) I shuffle to the stairs, crawling slowly up each step. I reach the top of the stairs and start to crawl to Cry's room slowly. I reach his closed door 'maybe he's sleeping..' I reach for the doorknob and turn it, the door opens and I see him, curled up snoring softly. I shuffle to his bed, climbing up to his sleeping figure and curl up and sleep next to my true love.

NEXT MORNING
___________________________

I awoke with arms around my waist, I grin and snuggled into him. I see him lift his drowsy head, staring down at me, I grin and wave to him, he responded with a tight warm hug with him almost flattening, I didn't mind it though, I loved this feeling and snuggled into his warm figure. I finally broke the hug by pushing away gently, I looked at his new mask and frowned. I kneeled and took off that sad looking mask and hand him his old one that I grabbed. I see him take it off right after, grinning he started to tear up, I kissed him and felt his warm tears hit my skin. I wrap my arms around his neck and he snaked his around my waist, deepening the kiss. We broke the kiss and just sat there crying for awhile, happy to see each other again. 'I missed him so much..' "hey (y/n), where we're you..?" I look at him and opened my mouth, "ruff." I quickly shut my mouth covering it, I go to talk again, "r-r-ruff.." I have a confused look on my face now, ' why can't I speak English?!' "ruff?" I hear Cry ask, giggling after. I lightly punch his arm as he pulls me into a hug again, "I'll teach you some words and maybe you'll remember." I see a grin appear on his face. 'ok, I will try to learn..'

A/N Done, sorry it was short I will try to make a longer chapter next time, did you consider that sappy?Nvm, but until then, PEACE~SheWolf