W-wait Jimmy And... Jimmy!

Flashback to 14 year-old (y/n)
_____________________________________

I blink my (e/c) eyes as the cutest dude I've ever seen walked in. Apparently his name was Jimmy but he wanted us to call him Jim. Jim sat next to me, it was almost uncontrollable not to stare, so being the weird-o I am, I stared, "hey??" I hear him chuckle, snapping me out of my trance, "uhh.. yah?" I say blushing madly, "You were staring so I wanted to know if you were ok." I laugh softly, "I space out a lot.." I hear him chuckle, "k then." I go back to my math sheet, finishing the sheet.
I glance at the clock and see that math was over. I rush into the hallway, bumping into a person, "s-sorry.." I mumble, thinking that it would be one of the bullies. "It's ok." 'I've heard that voice before, I know it..' I think to myself. I glance up and see a smile on Jim's face, I put on a fake smile, not wanting to seem weak by the normal sad face I have. (pretend if you're always happy..)

Few months in school with your friend Jim
_____________________________________________________

I walk to my locker and open it, grabbing my science stuff along with my drawing notebook. I close my locker I see Jim, standing with flowers, "hey (y/n)! I have a question for you.." I nod, meaning for him to continue, " I just wanted to tell you.. When I saw your beautiful (e/c) eyes I got lost in their ocean. When I saw your (h/c) (h/l) hair I just wanted to tell you that it was gorgeous. When I smelled your perfume, I always remembered it. When I saw you smile I almost died. I love all these things about you and wanted you to be mine and no-one else's, (y/n), will you be my girlfriend.....?" I blush madly and nod, hugging him tightly. He might not know what a monster I am but I know he'll understand everyone has their secrets.

2 Days later..
______________________________

I walk over to Jim and peck his cheek, hearing a gasp from beside us. I look over and see.....Jim?! I look at the both of them, getting slapped by the one that gasped. I hold my cheek as it stings like crazy, "(Y/N) WHY DID YOU KISS MY BROTHER?!" "no, please I didn't know!"  I feel him slap me again, this time harder then the last, leaving my cheek red. I get slapped constantly by him. "J-J-Jim st-stop!" I start to cry, thinking of something to do. "STOP!!!" I scream, making him drop to the ground, grabbing his shirt where his heart should be.
I don't notice what's happening because of the tears filling my eyes and quickly rushing from them. I open my eyes and see Jim laying there, dead.. I gasp and run away, ashamed that it happened again.

A/N Done, hello my pack members! long time no talk to XD might get a little smexy next chapter... hint hint.... K PEACE ~SHEWOLF