VIRUS!

Today Cry and Pewds were going to show me to one of their friends and hope I become friend with them too, we walked to (random address) and knocked on the door, I stood behind them and stayed quiet. CREEEEK, the door opened slowly and I heard a man's voice talking to Cry and Pewds. The two boys take a step aside and shows me to this man, I wave nervously and he waved kindly back, "(y/n), this is Ken, Ken (y/n)." Pewds chirped "hello" Ken said and grinned, you only wave back at him not feeling like talking to him.

"(y/n) do the trick!" both Cry and Pewds whisper, your knees turn to jelly, you close your it eyes and say a spell that makes Pewds start to glow. Ken jumps back surprised at what I did "woah that. Was. THE AWESOMENESS THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" you sigh in relief happy that he's not scared of you. "T-thanks" you studder out.

PEWDS P.O.V KINDA SHORT

I think (y/n) and I are becoming good friends but I don't want to get in the way of her and Cry, I know they're not a thing but you can clearly tell Cry has a crush on her by the way he's always there for her. It's almost like me and Marzia... gosh I miss her so much, maybe I should l wave early to go see her..... yah I should. I tell Cry and (y/n) that I'm going to go see Marzia. They gladly agree and hug me goodbye.

CRY'S P.O.V

_____________________________

Ok I'm going to tell her after we leave Ken's place.. 'YAH, SURE YOU ARE' ' shut up Virus...' I hate that glitched voice of his.

TIME SKIP WHILE WE BECOME NARUTO

"Hey,(y/n) can I tell you something...." I bite my bottom lip " yah, Cry?" She says grinning that gorgeous smile "(Y/n) I-I love y-you....." I see her eyes widen, does she like me back? She runs towards me and I pick her up twirling in the air "I love you too, Cry.." she says blushing a light shade of red. I grin and hear a small cackling in the back of my head 'HOW CUTE CRY....' 'duck off Virus' 'SORRY I CAN'T DO THAT, BUT I CAN DO THIS....' I put (y/n) down and fell to the ground with an acute pain. "Cry, CRY!!!" I hear her screams, I look around our surrounding fast not focusing on anything. Then I see nothing but darkness...

VIRUS! P.O.V

"HELLO MY SWEET (Y/N)." " Who the duck are you!" she stumbles back "CALL ME, VIRUS..." I look down at Cry's body as It becomes like my own. It's beautiful, it's virus infected. "where is Cry,Virus.." I hear her growl. She remembers me from her dream, "HE'S STILL HERE MY DEAR, BUT NOT IN CONTROL, I AM..." she looks at me horrified.

I grab her and whisper "TRUST ME,YOU'LL BE SAFE.." I kiss her soft lips, not not wanting to stop, but she did. She then kicks me in the nuts and I fall to my knees 'I LIKE A FEISTY ONE..'

A/N DONE AND VIRUS HAS THE FEELS FOR YOU! DANG GIRL, YOU SO GOOD WITH THE GUYS! K PEACE~ SheWolf