Loving You Forever

After Cry told me that my heart fell lower than the ground and I felt sorry for him. 'When will he leave?!' 'Not any time soon so hang tight.' I hear the voice grunt then go away, I grin I feel happy when Cry is around also safe like no-one will hurt me. I like this feeling.. then it hits me, I was going to tell Cry about my dream from a few months ago I sigh, "Cry?" "ya, (y/n)?" he raised an eyebrow, "remember that dream I had that I said I would tell you later, I think I should tell you now.." I tell him the story and he pulls me into a hug saying sorry and it was his fault that Virus invades my dreams but I denied it all.

Cry still had me in his death hug, "Cry your killing my boobs here.." he lets go and apologizes and I caught him blushing. 'Ok, I'm going to ask him...' "Cry?" he looks up at me, "Cry would you like to go out for dinner...?" I wince waiting for a 'no' I see him turn my face to look him in the eyes, "yes (y/n), yes." I could tell he was grinning behind the mask because he seemed happy and joyful after.

TIME SKIP WHILE WE TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

I put on my fancy (f/c) dress that stopped at my knees and put on a small amount of makeup,and wait for Cry. I see Cry come out without a mask. My mouth dropped open as I saw his face. He had sky blue eyes and neon green glasses. I blush and a pink tint covered his cheeks as well. I feel something warm intertwine with my fingers, I look down and see his hand holding mine, I look up and kiss his cheek.

TIME SKIP WHILE WE BECOME DA BAE

CRY'S P.O.V

I bought (y/n) and I a nice table close to the stage where they were playing a soft jazz. The lighting was perfectly hitting her and to me it seemed like it was only on her.
The waitress came and asked us what we wanted to order and while she asked she gave me googoo-eyes,weird.
I ordered spaghetti and (y/n) ordered (insert fancy food here) and the waitress left to go get it, I sighed in relief. "(y-(y/n)?" I studder out she looks up at me her (e/c) eyes shimmering "(y/n), will you be my girlfriend?....." I see her eyes light up and she nods and gave me a smile.

After dinner

The waitress gave us our check, sliding her phone number in it, I payed for the dinner and ditched the number, for I already have someone special.

When we were walking back (y/n) hopped in front of me and I pick her up to my height and kiss her lips, as we pull apart I see her smiling and blushing, I place her on the ground and we start walking again, my hand in hers, her hands were so tiny compared to mine now that I notice, cute.

I feel a cold breeze and look to my side 'WHERE IS (Y/N)!!' I look In every ally and see her in one of them, a man on top of her kissing her roughly. I walk over to the man and tap his shoulder, when he turns around I punch him square in the nose, blood now covering my hand, I run to (y/n) and grab her hand and started running, I look behind us and start to slow down to a jog. I look at her "(y/n), I will always love you and I will let no-one else love you but me." I see a smile form on her face as she nodded. We were still jogging until we heard screaming and we start running again, laughing this time.

A/N Done, aww you and Cry are together now and that dude ruined your romance. K PEACE!~ SheWolf

[Edited]