Lemons and Cuts

Liv's P.O.V

I walk around the house looking for my phone, so far I haven't been successful and thought to have (y/n) call it for me since Snake was currently busy. I walk upstairs to hear quick panting and and I could hear the quick movement happening, this I was greatly confused of. "Cry, hurry up!" Wait, was that (y/n)?!, "I-I'm going!" I could hear Cry grunt, "it hurts!" I could hear my friend calling out. I then decided to open the door and see Cry quickly dabbing a damp paper towel on (y/n)'s hand, "hurry it stings!" I had a loss for words, I had not thought that she could be so over dramatic over a little lemon juice in her cut, like really it doesn't hurt that much....right? I walk away from the scene because I was probably standing there for five minutes with a poker face while Cry was rapidly dabbing the paper towel on her thumb. I grabbed a lemon from the fruit basket and gave myself a small cut while cutting into slices, while doing so I got lemon juice in my cut. Wow, this does hurt like hell.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walk downstairs after Cry had cleaned all the lemon juice from my cut to see Liv running around like she was looking for something, geez what's wrong with her?

A/N- A little short chapter to say I'm back! I know I posted a schedule on when I would update my stories but that may have gotten a little (a lot) broken... I'll try to post once a week whether it's before I go to school or after or even if I have to do it at three in the morning I'll try to post once a week. Look for the next chapter, Until then~