No........

Cry texts me telling to come over to hang out with him for a while, I reply saying 'ok' I grab my bus ticket but, it falls when I get pushed over by Duke, the new bully, he chuckles as I lay, knees and hands skinned and bleeding. I wince at the acute pain, I manage to stand up only to be tripped, small rocks now in my cuts. Everyone laughs at me while I struggle to stand up. I take my phone out and text Cry telling him I'll be late to get there.

People stand kicking me, my cuts bleeding even more. I had to get up and push people to get through. I grab my bus ticket and start running to the bus stop.

( Cry's P.O.V surprise! )

I sit on my couch and sigh 'where is she?' I text Pewds and ask him to come over and hang with ( y/n ) and I.

P: PEWDS  C:Cry

C: hey Pewds wanna come over and meet my new friend?
P: sure be over in a second!
C: thanks and don't freak out when you see her, ok?
P: ok

Time Skip while we dance to 'Harlem shake'

KNOCK KNOCK I run to the door to meet Pewds "hey bro!" he says smile plastered on his face " hello, friend." I say grinning behind my mask. I bring Pewds inside and we sit and watch t.v, KNOCK I run to the door and see (y/n) crumpled up on the floor " (y/n )! " I gasp " PEWDS! HERE, NOW!!!!" I hold her in my arms, warm tears rolling down my face. "WOAH! What happened here!!" I stand up and start running to the hospital "CRY WAIT.......!" I hear a faint scream but I keep going not stopping for anything.
BOOM the doors fly open as I hold (y/n) in my arms,but release into the hands of the doctors. Hot tears run down my face "no......... w-why........." I whisper as Pewds comes through the doors "CRAI?!?!?!!"

A/N Done wow dat ending doe. Trust me there will be no deaths other than Max's death....maybe....... and dang your cool. Peace ~SheWolf

(Edit) Holy crap, my A/N's were worse back then than they are now!