I-It Was Him!

After 'Mama' (sorry haven't watched it yet)
Cry's P.O.V
__________________________________________________________

(y/n) was fast asleep on my shoulder when I get a text from Scott Jund I look at the words, reading slowly because I was tired. I read the text and my jaw could of fallen off, Scott is coming to Florida, (idk if he's already in Florida) and he's coming over tomorrow, I'll clean up real fast tomorrow morning...

Next morning
___________________________________

I wake up, put my mask on and start to clean the house.

Few hours later
______________________________

I pickup (y/n) and bring her to our now clean room and lie her down gently. KNOCK KNOCK I run to the door and greed Scott, taking his luggage and bringing them to the spare room, placing them next to the tall dresser. I tell Scott about (y/n) and I dating, saying that I will help him get a girlfriend soon.

(y/n) P.O.V
___________________________

I wakeup in Cry and I's bed. I sit up and rub the back of my neck as it throbs in pain. I walk downstairs and see Cry laughing with another person, "Cry who is this?" I ask rubbing my eyes, "oh (y/n) this is my friend, Scott, Scott this is my girlfriend (y/n)!" I wave shyly 'I don't know this person that well so I'll keep my distance...' "(y/n)?" I whip my head towards Cry and Scott "y-yah.." "uhm, do you want to show Scott you secret?....." I look over at him and shake my head quickly "n-not yet.." I twiddle with the strings of my (f/c) hoody 'feel like I can trust him but not..' I walk to the kitchen and start boiling the water for macaroni. I slide around the kitchen in my socks holding a spatula, singing into it, pretending it was a microphone. I always loved this song it was called (f/s) (favorite song).I shut my (e/c) eyes and sing my favorite part of it.

"Hey (y/n) I'm going to go see Snake, he just got to Florida." I hear Cry chirp as he clangs the keys, "ok Cry!" I pour in the macaroni with the now bubbling water, "h-hey Scott do y-you want sauce on your macaroni o-or cheese?" "oh, I-I'll have sauce, please" I nod even though he can't see me.

I pour the sauce on the macaroni and walk into the living room, handing Scott his food. I sit next to the man slowly, I start to eat my food as the room is filled with pure silence.

After eating
_______________________

"S-So.. want to ask questions to get to know each other?" I see him nod, "I'll ask first," "hmm, do you have a job? If so what?" "yah, I like to make song covers and other junk like that for my youtube channel." "You next." I chirp, "Will you ever show me the secret that you and Cry were talking about?" I nod, "so you like to sing too?" I look at him, he grins and nods.

"Hey, I never caught your name.." I smile, "call me (y/n)." "I like that name, (y/n).." "H-Hey Sc-" I get cut off with his lips crashing into mine. My eyes grow large as he holds my arms to keep me there. He begs for an entrance but I decline him, I feel something squeeze my breasts, I gasp, allowing him to quickly shove his tongue into my mouth.

I squirm as I hear the door open, 'Cry's back..' I feel Scott's grasp tighten. I hear plastic falling to the ground, crinckling  as it hits the wood floor. I listen to the pounding of feet come closer to mine and Scott's figure, I feel Scott get yanked away from me. I gasp for air, looking over at Cry, I see him staring at me with a hint of sadness in his glare. I see Scott get pulled to his room, hearing a bang that I knew was him being thrown. I see Cry appear again, "Cry, I'm sor-" "So I bring a friend over to stay and I come back to see you two eating each others faces!?" "Cry ple-"  "no (y/n) don't start with that bullshit!" my eyes widen, he never swears around me. "Cr-" "SHUT UP (Y/N)!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I feel warm tears rush down my face like a river, "let me talk dang-it!" "It wasn't me it was him, Cry!" I see him shake he head "(Y/N), THEY ALL SAY THAT BEFORE THEY LEAVE!!!" I see tears stream from behind his mask. I run to the  bathroom and slam the door shut, "d-darn you Scott Jund..."

A/N Done, hello der sorry for no chapters, my computer is broke and I have to write this on my tablet, once again sorry. PEACE ~ SheWolf