Please Come Back.....

BEFORE YOU LEFT THE FOREST

_____________________________________________

I whip around to see who said that to me, "d-d-dad?!" I gasp, he was supposed to be dead! How did he do this. He was a good man, well at least to me, he would always hit my mother while drunk and he'd steal.. but forget that, he's somehow here! I run to him tears streaming down my face. CLUNK I fall because of his hand hitting my forehead, "dad?" I raise my eyebrows, confused and surprised, he never hit me, even drunk...I look into his eyes they're red and he had a devilish grin on his face, "hey there love," you look at him worried "can I 'barrow' something from you?" "what, dad?" he chuckles and his eyes seam to glow "(y/n)!" you turn your head, 'was that Cry,no...' "honey, I need you.." he runs towards you, holding you by the neck, "dad,why.." you rasp out. You shut your eyes and think a spell, I'm one of those rare people that can think spells and it'll happen, I see my dad whip out a knife and hold it to my neck, putting the slightest pressure, cutting not deep but still cutting. I think the words faster, he directed the knife to himself and rushed his hand towards his chest. You feel tears slipping from your face as you try to show no mercy, failing, you hear rustling and snarling from not far and human shouting, you start to run from the shouts and snarling.

I stop and teleport to a place I didn't even think of where I wanted to go. I walk around and see a lake and many trees, 'great another forest..' 'hah he's gone' 'J-J-JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!' you sit in the soft dirt, crying softly, what have I turn into? I killed my father, again,I almost killed my boyfriend too.. I just need to die or rot in an Asylum. Maybe, I should try again on life?.....

CRY'S P.O.V

___________________________

I sit in what used to be our room eating ice cream like a teen on her (you know, if you don't, just move on) that just had a major breakup. I sit eating ice cream with my new mask I bought, it was frowning, it sat on my face, blocking my bloodshot eyes and the dry tears on my cheeks. I remember all my friends, how we had fun with (y/n), thinking about friends I haven't done a stream or video in a while. Wait the note she wrote me, it said she'll be back, right? I hope she returns soon, I'm nothing with out her...

I haven't even attempted to shave so I have a dark shaggy beard. Sometimes it pains me to even walk to the kitchen, the farthest I've walked with the pain was to the bathroom. I really need (y/n) back....

TIMESKIP TO THE POLICE STATION

__________________________________________________

I've report her being missing again to the station, they searched for her everywhere, even put up posters. They never found her and I'm starting to get worried, she promised she'd come back, she always keeps her promises no matter what.

A/N Done, I thought of a chapter, YAY! Oh and thanks for 112+ reads my pack members. Lyrics by:Maysaa Pooters on the YouTubes, PEACE~SheWolf

(Edit) I have taken a small part out because it may be triggering to some and I apologize if you know what I'm talking about and were triggered by it.