Grocery Shopping

"We need some volunteers to get some ingredients from the store!" Iida's loud robotic voice sounded from the kitchen after opening the fridge and looking at the empty shelves.

"Isn't that Mr. Aizawa's job?" Jirou's voice was bored as she didn't even look up from her phone.

"We need to show him that we are able to be responsible and ready to become heroes!"

"How does grocery shopping show that we can become heroes ?" Sero murmured quiet enough so that Iida couldn't hear him.

Iida stomped out of the room, probably to tell Mr. Aizawa about his idea.

You could basically hear everyone, except Midoriya and Uraraka, roll their eyes when he left.

"Yaoyorozu, shouldn't you do it?" Midoriya spoke timidly. Momo and the rest of his classmates looked at him confused.

"Do what?"

"The shopping."

"Oh..why?"

"Um, because you're class vice president?"

"Yeah, that makes sense," Kaminari piped up. He jumped from behind the couch and plopped down on the cushion while simultaneously wrapping his arm around Jirou. This was obviously just a friendly gesture but Jirou's face was heating up like a lightbulb. 

"Well someone should go with her so it can get done faster," Mina's eyes were glued to the pair with a small smirk on her face.

"I'll thdo it."

Everybody's heads turned toward the pervert who was all alone on one of the couches (for obvious reasons).

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Fine whathever!" Mineta jumped off the couch and ran to his dorm.

"Why can't Iida just go with you?" Ojiro piped up. His arm was around his Hagakure and unlike Jirou and Kaminari, they had admitted their feelings for each other and started dating.

"He would probably buy every healthy option they have at the store and refuse to buy snacks," Momo tugged at her peach colored shirt and checked the time on her phone. 13:26.

"Ok so not him," Kaminari said quickly.

The room went silent as the classmates racked their brains for someone who was really strong, and willing (eliminating Tokoyami and Bakugo).

"I'll do it," Shouto's voice came from behind Momo. Everybody whipped their heads around stared at the dual-haired boy, who just walked in, with disbelief. They hadn't seen the side of him that Momo had seen, so him volunteering was not something they were expecting.

"Really?" Mina eyed Momo with a knowing look in her eyes. Momo glared back with a look saying "it's not what you think it is". 

"You guys are talking about going shopping, right?" He locked eyes with Momo and sent a shiver down her spine.

"Yeah we are," Momo said, breaking eye contact.

"Ok then, sure I'll go."

"Are you sure, Todoroki?"

Shouto furrowed his eyebrows at the use of his last name but didn't question it. "Yeah, I don't have anything to do.

"Ok let me get changed," Momo quickly scurried out of the common room, ignoring the questioning stares of her peers.

Once she left, everyone turned towards Shouto who was now consumed by something on his phone. 

They stared at him for a good 30 seconds before he shut off his phone and went to his dorm, announcing, "I should change too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I'm going to post again really soon. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you for 2.7k reads! I never expected this to grow so fast so thank you to each and everyone of you!

Thank you for reading!♡