Arc 1 Chapter 4: Fallout

A few minutes later Toshinori was in the office. However he wasn't put on punishment or detention. A lot of people stood by his side seeing that he was the victim.

Later on there was a talk between Hisashi and Inko.

"WHY?!" she shouted, "Why would you do that?!"

"What do you mean why?" Hisashi asked, "don't you see I can clearly destroy his career and he will be out of my way to become no. 1 hero."

"Do you even care what will happen to him or do you even know what or who killed her?" Inko asked, astonished by the words her boyfriend spoke.

"Does it looks like I care about him or that ended Paragon, all I could say that is good because now without her presence I can now beat the crap outta him. Why are you defending him anyway?"

"I was defending both of you," Inko said, "But you would have known that if you hadn't tried to burn my best friend!"

"Best friend!? What kind of 'best friend' is he anyway!? All he his is a poor excuse of a hero!" Hisashi said.

"You don't know that!" Inko snapped.

"Oh right! Isn't HE the reason the 'great Paragon' is dead?" Hisashi said.

After hearing what he just said, Inko was beyond furious.

"Honestly Inko you need to stop hanging around that muscle bound goofball. He's a weakling!"

"How is he a weakling if he's the strongest in his class?" Inko asked, "He always sticks up for other people when they need it, and has saved me on more than a few occasions. He is always concerned for others wellbeing, which is something you should do more of!"

"Oh please! He couldn't even be a hero if he tried!" Hisashi yelled.

"He does try," Inko said, "He gives more effort in one hand than you give in your whole body!!"

Hisashi was infuriated with all the praise that Inko was giving that wasn't for him. He pinned Inko to the locker and grabbed her by the tie, and looked at her with a serious face.

"I will not have MY girlfriend preaching about how someone other than me!" Hisashi said as he grabbed her arm harshly, "I'm only gonna say this once. Stop. Hanging. Around. Yagi! Remember who you're with, because you belong to me! Your compliments, your praise, your body, all of it! Its all mine"

He felt her breast lightly.

Inko smacked his hand away, infuriated with how he was treating her.

"If you were half the pro Yagi was you would ne...." Inko managed to say before being interrupted.

"I'm TEN TIMES the pro Yagi is!!!!" he shouted

"Bullshit! Your just some hot headed hot head that I'm PRETTY sure that's where you got your quirk! Not to mention you've been spreading RUMORS that aren't even true!" Inko said, beyond infuriated.

"They are true," Hisashi said, "He's responsible for your mother's death. Why can't you just face the goddamn truth that your best friend is A FUCKING MURDERER!!"

"You know what?" Inko stated furiously " I had enough of you and your cocky attitude I can't take this anymore. I can't keep going like this, letting you act that way and treat other kids as if they were below you. I'm done with this.

"What the hell are you saying Inko?" Hisashi asked.

"I'm saying we're done Hisashi! I can't take your bullshit any longer!" Inko shouted.