Arc 5 Chapter 6: Date with Creation

It was Saturday, which meant people were usually doing weekend stuff. Yusuke however had other plans. Instead of training like he usually does, he had plans with a creative woman. Yusuke was getting ready for his date. Izuku headed back from his internship and noticed Yusuke, then went into the room.

"You look like you got big plans," Izuku commented

"Yeah Izuku. I got a date with Momo. I'm a little nervous. Of course not as nervous as you were." Yusuke said mumbling that last part.

"Yu-san, you're the most requested ladiesman," Izuku said, "Why are you so nervous?"

"Weeeeell... this may come at a surprise to you but... this is actually my first date." Yusuke said.

"What?" Izuku asked, "What about that one girl Keiko?!"

"We don't talk about that..." Yusuke said. "With me being a natural born fighter, I've been addicted to training to get better."

"Like a Saiyan?" Izuku asked.

"sigh yes Izuku. Like a Saiyan." Yusuke said.

"So she dumped you for it," Izuku assumed.

"Yyyyyyeah... she was... one of those girls that wanted a guy who always had the 'perfect body' but wanted them to always sit around watching anime and shit." Yusuke said.

"Aren't we in an anime?" Izuku asked.

"Did I hear a fourth wall break!?" Sero yelled walking by.

"Moving on," Yusuke said, "I have a good feeling about Momo though. She's kind, she's smart, she's pretty, and..... I can't believe I'm saying this, but she's got the body of a goddess."

"Not to mention she's also training to be a hero so she'll most likely understand that you train... all the time. Hell you two might train together!" Izuku said.

"Yea good point," he said, "I'm amazed she doesn't take me for a pervert or a creep."

"Why would she think that?" Izuku asked.

"Oh uhh... nothing." Yusuke asked with a bit of a blush.

"Wait! You haven't caught yourself looking at her assets have you?" Izuku asked with a smirk.

"Oh hush! You may act all innocent but i've seen you doing the same thing with Uraraka!" Yusuke said with a sly smirk.

"Come on I have never looked at her with perverted eyes!" Izuku said waving his arms around.

"Sure you haven't. And i'm not going on a date with Momo." Yusuke said, smirking.

"But one piece of advice," Izuku said before turning to see his parents making out like hormonal teenagers, "Don't turn out like them."

(Time skip)

Yusuke made his way to the Yaoyorozu residence which was given to him via a text from Momo. He pressed on the intercom and the door opened. Momo's mother walked out and had a smile on her face.

"Oh, hey Mrs Yaoyorozu," Yusuke said.

"Please, call me Rukia," Rukia said.

"Please! Come on in!" She told Yusuke.

Yusuke walked into the house. It was bigger than the apartment room he shared with his mom. He was amazed by the looks of the place.

"Wow," he said.

"MOMO! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Rukia shouted causing Yusuke to blush a bit.

Momo walked down in her outfit. She was wearing a snug white blouse with a bowtie under a skirt and leggings. She kept her hair the same as before, and also had a bit of makeup done on her.