Arc 5 Chapter 2: Gran Torino Approaches!

Everyone was having conversations about who they would go with for their internships. Izuku and Ochako were next to each other looking at their lists.

"Who do you think you'll go with Ocha?" Izuku asked.

"I found a perfect internship for me," Ochako said, "Gunhead's agency. He actually drafted me!"

"Wait, I thought you wanted to be more of a rescue type like 13," Izuku said.

"That's my end goal, but my battle with Bakugo taught me something," she said, "The more I learn, the more strategies I'll have. Plus I need some pointers in combat."

Izuku smiled then turned to Yusuke.

"What about You, Yu-san?" Izuku asked.

"I've actually found somebody that can help with my quirk," Yusuke said, "They taught here before leaving and they peaked my interest since our quirks are similar."

"Good for you," Izuku said, "I still can't believe I got so many offers from heroes."

"Well, it makes sense since you are All Might's son," Todoroki said.

Izuku made his way to the door only to see All Might on the other side.

"I AM HERE IN AN AWKWARD POSITION!" he said, "Izuku, come with me for a minute."

He met All Might in the halls.

"You've got an offer from someone I've known for a minute," he said, "He was a teacher who taught only for a year and I was his apprentice after your grandmother's passing. Gran Torino."

"The Jet Hero?" Izuku asked, "Oh man, I can't believe he taught you how to be a pro and control your quirk."

"Yes, though his methods are a bit..... How do I put it.... Scary." All Might admitted as he was shaking a bit, "It will be a great opportunity for you to fine tune your Full Cowling, and maybe learn some new moves."

"Ooh cool!" Izuku said, "But.... why would he send me an offer?"

"Beats me," All Might admitted, "But it seems good for you."

"Then I'll take it!" Izuku said with a smile.

"Also, this package came for you," All Might said, "Something about a costume repair. It came from someone whom you haven't seen in a minute. Your uncle David."

"From America?" Izuku asked as he took the package.

All Might winked.

A few days passed and everyone chose a hero to intern under. The students were waiting at the bus stop with Aizawa.

"I expect all of you to be on your best behavior during your internships," Aizawa said.

"Yessir!" Mina said.

"Speak clearly Ashido," Aizawa said, "Its Yes Sir."

"Yes sir..." Mina said.

The trains came and everyone started going to their destination. Ochako waved goodbye to Izuku before heading to her train and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Izuku's train soon arrived after and he rode it to his destination. A few minutes earlier he found himself at a building that looked pretty normal. The door opened by itself and revealed Gran Torino lying on the floor.

Izuku freaked out for a minute but then smelled the red stuff. It was ketchup. Gran Torino woke up and saw Izuku.

"Why hello there young whippersnapper," he said disguising his voice, "Its been a minute since I've had any visitors."