Arc 4 Chapter 4: Hot and Cold

With all the commotion going on, Izuku carried Uraraka to the back for Recovery Girl to heal her injuries. Afterwards she got a call from her parents talking about how proud they were. She told Izuku she was ok, but in reality she really wasn't. Izuku went back into the room.

"Uraraka?" he asked.

"Deku!" Uraraka said surprised, "I thought you were heading back. You should get ready for-"

She was interrupted by a hug from Izuku.

"Uraraka, you don't have to hide anything," he said.

Uraraka knew she couldn't hide it anymore. She let it all out and cried. Izuku consulted her the best he could. Uraraka then rested her head on Izuku's neck.

"I could've had him," she said, "I almost won but.... But..... he knew what I was planning."

"I don't think so," Izuku said, "He was surprised by that stunt you pulled and he acted by last second. He didn't go easy on you, because he knew how strong you really were. You even got him to recognize you by name. You did more than what you think. You were amazing out there! Hell, even he was scared!"

Uraraka looked at him.

"And when you told me about your goal as a hero, I thought, how selfless could she be?" Izuku said, "I know you'll be a great hero."

She ten hugged Izuku and smiled.

"Thank you Deku." Uraraka said. "Thank you so much."

"No Uraraka, thank you," Izuku said, "For being such a good friend."

They stayed like that for a while not wanting to let go.

"So are you ready?" Uraraka asked.

"For what?"

"Your battle against Todoroki, who happens to be a very tough fighter."

"I'm kinda nervous TBH," Izuku said, "What if he creams me?"

""Don't worry Deku. I know you'll do great! You're possibly one of the strongest people I know!" Uraraka said. I've seen you in action and your quirk is incredible, especially when you use both of them together, and I just know you're gonna do great!"

She then gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek.

"That's for luck," she said.

"T-t-t-thanks," Izuku said, "Well... I guess my match is coming up."

Later on, Izuku started walking up to the stage. He was stopped by a man who was taller than he was. He got a good look at him. It was Endeavor, the fire hero.

"So you're Yagi's boy," he said.

"Yeah, that's me." Izuku said.

"You're a lot shorter than I anticipated, and less muscly than him," Endeavor said, "I do notice that you are next to fight against my son."

"Todoroki?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, which is why I need a favor from you," Endeavor said.

"Which is....."

"I need you to help him use his fire. Ever since he scared his older brother he... neglected using it." Endeavour said.

"Why do you want him to use fire so bad?" Izuku asked, "He..... wait a minute.... You're wanting him to surpass my dad aren't you?"

"Well... I won't deny that. Though... I also want him to know that his fire is not a curse like he believes it to be." Endeavour said.

"Listen sir, if you really want Todoroki to use fire, then it shouldn't be through force," Izuku told him, "I'll get him to use his fire, but i'm only going to do it to release the shackles from what put them on in the first place."