Arc 4 Chapter 8: Date Night

A day passed and it was Saturday. Izuku was getting ready for his big date with Uraraka at the movies. He was putting on some perfume. Yusuke walked up and smelled it.

"What the hell is that smell?!" Yusuke asked.

"Oh! Hey Yu-san! Just getting ready for my date!" Izuku said.

"She actually said yes?" Yusuke asked, "Looks like you finally got over your nerves."

"Not really... I'm a little nervous..." Izuku said. "I don't want anything to go wrong."

"Izuku...." Yusuke said.

"What if I end up screwing up?" Izuku asked, "What if I make a rude remark by accident?! What if...."

Yusuke grabbed Izuku by the shoulders and slapped him, calming him down.

"Izuku buddy! You'll do just fine!" Yusuke said.

Izuku stood there silently.

"Stop worrying so much," Yusuke told him, "Now, repeat after me. You will not let your nerves ruin your date."

"I... I w-will n-not let m-my nerves r-ruin your date!" Izuku stuttered.

Yusuke face palmed himself.

"This is gonna take some work," he said.

Meanwhile.....

Uraraka was on the phone talking to her parents about her date. She was just as nervous as poor Izuku was.

"Hey Ochako! I heard from your mother that our little girl is growing up and going on a date!" Her father said, "I'm so proud of you!"

"Yes, but...... I'm really nervous," Uraraka said, "I'm scared I might mess up or screw things up and....."

"Ochako sweetie just relax and take a deep breath," Her mother said

Uraraka did what her Mother said. After doing that, she started to calm down a bit and feel less nervous.

"Actually I'm a bit curious about something," her dad asked, "Who exactly is this boy you're going on a date with?"

"Well, you remember the entrance exams right?" Ochako asked, "And me talking about this boy who saved my skin?"

"You mean the boy with the green hair and the super strength?" Mr. Uraraka asked.

"Yea him!" Ochako said.

"You shouldn't worry too much about your first date Ochako. I'm sure he's just as nervous!" Her mother told her.

"How do you know?" Ochako asked.

"Because your Father was a nervous wreck on our first date."

"Dear!" her father said on the phone, slightly embarrassed.

"What? I'm just being honest," Her mother said laughing, "But anyway Ochako. What I'm trying to say is, you don't have anything to worry about!"

Uraraka smiled.

"You're right," she said.

"Ok we gotta go, but have fun dear," her father said, "We love you."

"I love you guys too!" she said.

She hung up and then she went to her wardrobe to find herself an outfit.

"Perfect," she said, picking some stuff out.

Meanwhile with Izuku. Yusuke was trying to build up his confidence before his date as much as he could. Fortunately for him it was starting to work.