Arc 3 Chapter 4: Class Representative

Yusuke was walking to class minding his own business. He heard some noise and decided to follow it. As he got closer, he noticed some guys. They were trying to mug a woman.

"Get off me," the woman said.

"Then give us what we're after," a thug with an eyepatch said.

"I told you I don't have any!" she siad.

"Perhaps I'm not making myself clear," the thug said, "You either pay us with your money...."

Another thug came closer to her and finished, "Or your body."

She kicked the thug back.

"Pin her down!"

They start pinning her to the wall holding her by her arms. Their leader came closer and had a smirk on his face.

"I guess its time we teach this woman what happens when she disrespects us," he said.

He was about to cope a feel of her body until.

"HEY!" Yusuke shouted.

He threw a can lid at one of the lackeys gaining all of their attention.

"That's enough!" Yusuke saiad, "Now let her go."

"This isn't your concern kid," the leader said.

They faced Yusuke, who was unphased by them.

"Let the lady go or else," Yusuke said.

"Or else what kid," one of the lackeys said.

"Or else this boy is gonna make you wish you had," Yusuke said getting into a fighting pose.

They all laughed. One of the thugs walked towards Yusuke.

"Listen kid, why don't you run along before....."

He didn't get the chance to finish as Yusuke punches him in the face. He yelled in pain. The other thug rushed at Yusuke and started whaling at him with punches. Yusuke evaded them effortlessly.

Since we're in public, I should avoid using my quirk,' he said to himself, 'I should rely on brute strength to get the job done!'

He then did a sweep kick on the thug making him trip. The leader came by with a knife.

"This is where brawling gets serious!" he said.

Before he could react however, he found himself hit with a brick and knocked out. The lady managed to help Yusuke out.

"Hmm, we sure showed them who's boss," he said.

"Who do you mean we?" the lady asked.

"Oh... right," he said.

The lady looked at Yusuke for a minute. For some reason she seemed familiar to him.

"Wait a minute, "I think I've seen you somewhere," she said.

"Um..... what exactly are you talking about?" Yusuke asked.

"Weren't you involved in the sludge villain attack a few years ago?" the woman asked, "You didn't fight it yourself, but you were in the scenario. Aha! You're the boy who saved my daughter from falling debris!"

Yusuke nodded and smiled.

"Yea that's me," he said.

"Well its nice to meet you young man," she said putting out her hand, "My name is Rukia Yaoyorozu."