Arc 2 Chapter 4: The Training Commences

Izuku's 3 years of training had officially begun. He had spent the first day working out and moving objects around in order to build his muscles. He also did a few runs around laps to get his legs stronger. Other days, Izuku went to his mother about some meals his dad told him to try in order to eat healthier. The food was great.

He was also doing a few laps around the pool in order to build up muscles, while All Might was swooned by dozens of women. Despite the big schedule, Izuku still made time for both training and also for school. Slowly but surely the beach was starting to come together. Toshinori decided to ask some of the U.A staff to help with Izuku's training.

Aizawa was drilling some fighting styles into Izuku. He learned some ways to fight without the use of his quirk. Aizawa then instructed Izuku to use his quirk to help him at an advantage. Izuku came up with a move where he would pull someone close to him and then punch them. Aizawa was impressed.

He also trained with his aunt Midnight. She taught him how to use his quirk to not cause too much collateral damage and to use his surroundings in a battle. Cementos was having Izuku lift weights to build up his muscles, aware of his new quirk awakening. He suggested this so he could have an easier time using it.

As the training continued, Izuku's physique was slowly changing. He was looking a bit more well toned than he did. Although some days he tended to push himself harder than necessary. One day he was doing lap and running. He was pushing himself to go faster. Toshinori noticed this and intervened.

"Whoa, slow down there son," he said, "I know you're eager but that doesn't mean you have to push yourself so hard. Even I wasn't like that when I trained for the quirk. Don't overdo it, otherwise you'll get negative results."

Izuku got back up.

"I want to be a hero, but if I don't work harder than others, then I'll fail," Izuku said, "I wanna be a great hero like you and be as strong as the strongest hero."

Toshinori was touched by Izuku vigor. Izuku was determined to be as good as his dad no matter what the cost.

"You've got a lot of drive in you son," Toshinori said, "My master said that to me when she trained my air-force quirk. At first it was just some quirk used to manipulate wind, and now...."

He demonstrated a punch as he buffed into muscle form.

"I'm a pro that could change the weather if he wanted to!" he finished, "Why don't you let this old man make a few changes to the schedule."

A few changes were made, and Izuku was having an easier time. Later on, he was at school going through another lecture. The teacher had some career papers for the whole class.

"Now I was thinking about passing these to all of you but..... I'm pretty sure there's no need for that because of one thing. You all wanna be heroes!"

The crowd went wild using their quirks.

"Now now settle down kids," he said, "I know you're all eager."

"Come on teach, don't throw me in with the rest of these extras," saiad a student.

It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo, who has trained his explosion quirk to the max. He was applying for the best hero course in Japan, U.A High.

"I got an A on the mock test, and next I'm gonna go to U.A and surpass all those heroes, especially All Might, and mark my spot as No 1 hero."

"I'm applying for that school as well," Yusuke said, "I'm gonna shoulder my father's legacy and become a natural born hero through and through."