Force (Izuku's Quirk)

Force

This is the quirk that Izuku was granted with in The Strongest Hero. This uncanny ability allows for Izuku to move an object without physically touching it. It is a mix of his mother and father's quirk. This means that Izuku can not only pull objects towards him, but he can also push them away depending on how he moves his arms.

By using his quirk alongside hand to hand combat, Izuku is a force to be reckoned with. Literally. He started off with small objects like his toys and a few cups. But later along the way, Izuku moved to pushing garbage and also heavy objects as part of his training to receive One For All.

Attract: This is where Izuku pulls an object towards him without physical contact. Sometimes an object will require him to use both arms to pull an object towards him. This is the part of the quirk from his mother's side

Repel: This is the part of the quirk where Izuku can push an object away from him. This is his father's side of the quirk. Sometimes Izuku will need to use both hands to push an object depending on its weight.

Drawback: If Izuku overuses his quirk, or tries using it on an object that is too heavy, he will get a nosebleed.

Known Super Moves

Delaware Smash: This version of one of Izuku's moves was developed long before Izuku received One For All. After class, Katsuki Bakugo of all people gave him a bit of advice as far as how to use Force to develop a super move. Using this advice Izuku imagined an egg exploding in a microwave.

He then applied Force into his fingers to emit a strong fast paced gust of wind. By flicking his middle finger and thumb together, the Delaware Smash was born. It does give his fingers a bit of pain from overuse.

Boomerang: Izuku throws an object and then pulls it back using the attract part of his quirk. Its just like a boomerang, only he's using his quirk.