Arc 3 Chapter 1: Open Up Academia!

Izuku was gathering his belongings and his uniform. He was excited to start his first day at U.A High School.

"Do you have your handkerchief and everything?" Inko asked.

"Yea I got it all," Izuku said, "Now I gotta go, I don't wanna be late."

He was about to leave but Inko stopped him once again.

"Izuku wait," she said, ".....I'm proud of you son."

"Dude let's go!" Yusuke said, "We're gonna be late!"

The two of them started walking to school together. U.A High school was a tough school to get into, as only 1 of 300 applicants get in each time. Only 42 students get in a hero course divided into 2 classes of 21. The two of them were looking for class 1A. They were face to face with a giant door.

Izuku opened it and instantly saw a lot of students. He saw Bakugo and Iida arguing.

"Get your feet off that desk right now!" Iida said, "You're disrespecting the seats of students that came before us!!"

"Well aren't you a stick in the mud," Bakugo said, "I'll have fun tearing you a new one."

"Are you sure you want to be a hero, you delinquent?" Iida asked.

He suddenly saw Izuku and Yusuke.

"Ahh its you from the exam," Iida said, "You discovered more to this exam than I anticipated. For that you are truly beyond me."

"I find that hard to believe," Izuku said, "But yea, my second quirk came super late. It allows me to enhance my body to a certain degree, but if I overdo it, my bones break. Its called superpower."

"That's a cool name for a quirk, really basic too!" someone said from behind.

Izuku turned around to see the girl he saved in the entrance exams, Ochako Uraraka.

"Wow she looks good in uniform!" Izuku thought as he blushed.

"You caught me by surprise with that punch, it was amazing!" Uraraka said.

Yusuke looked at the boy and smirked.

"Looks like he's got a fan," he said, "And he's not even a hero yet."

"I wonder what our teacher's gonna be like," Uraraka said, "I can't wait to meet everyone."

"If you're just here to make friends, then get the hell outta my classroom," a familiar voice said.

Izuku flinched hearing that.

"That voice.... It can only mean one thing...." Izuku said.

He turned around to see a familiar face. Shota Aizawa.

"Welcome to the U.A Hero Course," Aizawa said as he drank out of a juice cup, "My name's Shota Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher."

People were giving him strange looks. Aizawa pulled out a gym uniform.

"Now put these on and meet me outside," Aizawa said, "Don't be late. Especially you problem child."

"This guy...." Yusuke said.

Later on, all 21 students were outside awaiting orders. Aizawa was planning a quirk apprehension test to see what everyone was capable of as far as how their quirks function.

"A test for our quirks?" Uraraka asked, "But..... won't we miss out on the opening ceremony?"

"There's no time for things like that when you're on the road to become pros," Aizawa told her in a monotone voice, "You all know that U.A is known for its 'freedom' yes? That goes for the teachers as well, so I can run this class however I see fit. Things like standing long jumps, or ball throws, you all did these in middle school right?"